• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] [8.60] DeathZot | 99% Custom Map | 22 Vocations | Over 200 New Items | Prestige | Dungeons

Server Website/AAC
http://deathzot.net
Server Address
deathzot.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
weird cause when I returned to this server and botting I fell behind manual players o_O because I pretty much 100% afk bot with gilded set on.

Anyway

glass-554130fd844a9d767a09334e.jpg

Join Us

Send me a PM

have you thought about changing how candies / candy cane works? like limiting them to 50% of max lvl instead of candies no cap and canes being able to use up to 6k, so ppl cant just mc fuckton of chars to eat candy to lvl

Side note: To the bot complaints. Botting is not the problem...it never was. POOR botting vs QUALITY botting was the problem...Jelly botters = complainers.
J/K

MC's for exp was the thing back before the 2 hour limit. As you noticed with the 2nd rebirth and Beil hitting 50k a couple weeks after rebirthing...Knowing the server = better exp than killing your MC's.
A change to the pvp-exp system is good. You know I never cared about gaining exp from killing people, only making sure they lost exp...yea I like it when the dying person loses something, so what, that doesn't make me a bad person. Since gear is too important on a server like DeathzOT, EXP is the only option since it's the 2nd most valuable thing a person can lose...other than gold, but gold can be abused.
So you PK someone they lose exp, you gain..nothing...or the price of their blessing. Can set it to the 2 hours to receive gold again, but if you pk that person again they lose exp again, the killer just doesn't get the "bounty" until timer up.

Yea Yea I know i'm late on the previous conversations...been busy.
11 days left? I might make Launch.

have you thought about changing how candies / candy cane works? like limiting them to 50% of max lvl instead of candies no cap and canes being able to use up to 6k, so ppl cant just mc fuckton of chars to eat candy to lvl

Candy and canes already been changed. :D due to a char called Stupid Fuck the 49k Dragonborn.

Candy and canes already been changed. :D due to a char called Stupid Fuck the 49k Dragonborn.
not bad
spoil me how pls

@ur first post mrkingsley
yeah but dont forget you had really good gear + gems + perks + cookies i assume also, which gives you pretty good xp rate, and if ur hunting only for xp you can go crazy esp with ur gear + 3 vocs

Even before the gear and leveling the MCs I hunted for the same thing always. Gear and EXP. But you know how that's done already.
I used my MC's to level other people in my guild in order to finish father time.

Cant use canes or candy beyond level 10k. (after a char has gotten to 20k) Until then its still 50% max level on server for cane level amount.
Pretty sure candy base % is still 10%/level per candy....dunno if he changed that too.

But a lower drop rate/amount on those 2 items will be better for the server in the long run imo seeing how late in the server life they're just wasting server space.

Even before the gear and leveling the MCs I hunted for the same thing always. Gear and EXP. But you know how that's done already.
I used my MC's to level other people in my guild in order to finish father time.

Cant use canes or candy beyond level 10k. (after a char has gotten to 20k) Until then its still 50% max level on server for cane level amount.
Pretty sure candy base % is still 10%/level per candy....dunno if he changed that too.

But a lower drop rate/amount on those 2 items will be better for the server in the long run imo seeing how late in the server life they're just wasting server space.
yeah
i was mostly thinking about the 6k lvl cap on candy canes which would be dumb considerng you can just mc for it at server start

is the arena gonna be changed in any way or stay like it is?
I remember him saying he was going to play around with it. But I have no clue. Hopefully he will work it beyond 20k area monsters/bosses. But for now it's going to be pretty hard with relaunch until some months down the line...or weeks depending on how hard people grind. But I doubt it will be updated with relaunch...but maybe sooner rather than later it will.

I'd like to see a reward aspect from the arena, give it its own token of sorts where you can buy stuff or something. Makes it somewhat more interesting to do

Back