• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] [8.60] DeathZot | 99% Custom Map | 22 Vocations | Over 200 New Items | Prestige | Dungeons

Server Website/AAC
http://deathzot.net
Server Address
deathzot.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
Shawn why not make the entering of rift orbs be light rooms.
1 kill mob
2 mob make orb
3 go in orb
4 go lightroom
5 go correct area or w.e
6 complete dungeon shit
7 itens and expos pls

mmm can you please post that about keys? I thought it was being changed where the keys spawn the monster and you have to do it in town. The monsters disappear after a time period or the owner strays to far. Was this correct or was I reading the wrong things?

mmm can you please post that about keys? I thought it was being changed where the keys spawn the monster and you have to do it in town. The monsters disappear after a time period or the owner strays to far. Was this correct or was I reading the wrong things?
yea thats what i heard
you can only use keys in the area you can find those maps in, and it spawns the bosses on you

you can only use keys in the area you can find those maps in
We have not decided if we will do that or not. But yes currently the keys just spawn bosses where you use them. If the owner dies or leaves the area then the boss will despawn after 5 minutes or so.

We have not decided if we will do that or not. But yes currently the keys just spawn bosses where you use them. If the owner dies or leaves the area then the boss will despawn after 5 minutes or so.

This is how it should always have been.

You shouldn't be able to hide in a secret house on top of your secret base in your secret guildhall using your secret keys to get secretly powerful while being secretly protected by your secret protection zone secretly.

If you are gaining money, exp, or loot. You should be out in the game world where people can kill you.

Personally I think Training Skills should be out in the game-world too, but too many people would cry that they can't train because of PKs. (Tough luck, find a hiding spot)

I think Xagulz should re-do Exiva, and make it less accurate at finding people. Or let people place a "Dummy" somewhere on the map, and when players "Exiva" it can choose either the player, or the "Dummy". That way, if you lay down like 5 Dummies they will end up having to go around killing them all unless they get lucky and find you first.

loookalike2.jpg

it would be a nice change, now you can actually use keys while hunting which is a boost but your bosses can also be tagged by others / you can be killed and you cant farm safely in pz, and you have to go to different areas if you have different kinds of bosses

i agree with flatlander that training could use some kind of change, maybe not out of pz, but the current system where training a char to 60-70+ (or equiv if ur not a pure 1 skill class) give you so much more damage, which means that if ppl change their mind and wants to try a new char, it will be weaker from the start for a long while unless you actually have several clients open just to afk mc train..

@Xagul you said no prem points for 1st week, if thats the case, i think you should allow 3 to ppl for a week prem or let them get prem in exchange for 3 (and nothing else) since with no prem it sucks

but the current system where training a char to 60-70+ (or equiv if ur not a pure 1 skill class) give you so much more damage
We already lowered the effectiveness of skills in a previous update.

i think you should allow 3 to ppl for a week prem
Everyone will have free premium for the first week. Also you can still win events for tokens and use them for stuff.

We already lowered the effectiveness of skills in a previous update.

Everyone will have free premium for the first week. Also you can still win events for tokens and use them for stuff.
nice @Premium :rolleyes:

i know you changed skills to be 1%, but if i have a main with rebirth with 70 skills and want to change main, id have to have a char just sitting in trainers for a long time to be as effective as it is, just going from scratch id get maybe 30-40 skill rebirthing an alt without training, and id do (on a 100 dmg attack) ~135 dmg instead of 170 per hit, or after rebirth id have 70+70 (from hidden, its only 1 for 1st rebirth, not +70 for each voc you are, right?) so main would do 240 damage, while my alt would do ~205 (it may not seem as much, but it is a 17% dmg difference) which is quite a bit. its not really the biggest issue, but seeing how most people, including you dont really like the mass mcing, having to have clients open to mc char in trainers incase you want to change seems like something that would maybe be changed somehow, but thats just opinion, i dont really care since i can set up 20 mcs on a second computer i dont even use to train for any combo i could think to want, but for people with not as good computers several clients just to train etc might not even be possible, just something to consider :) (tho with the voc switch for skills it helps a lot since you can train up your skills from prev rebirth)

edit: if it was possible in any way to train your skills without having to have a tibia client open in some way i know many people would like that (to not have to mc many clients, but i can see how it would bring forward other issues like ppl just putting a million chars training offline etc)

One question. Keys still perma boss bound or did you guys go with the adding charges to keys with maps?

One question. Keys still perma boss bound or did you guys go with the adding charges to keys with maps?
limited charges for maps on keys could be an interesting thing
like you add a map to a key - now that keys locked to that specific maptype, and you can charge it with x charges for each map you infuse it with
something like that is something id think was nice, it gives a decent amount of keys still good value, but theres still a softcap for how many you can actually have thats good

We were looking into that idea for a while but only if no better solution could be found. I think the biggest problem with keys was being able to afk them in private with no limitations... Now that they must be used out in the open I think that should be enough. If not we can always add charges later!

Cool, I'm happy with that. Didn't want the loot income to be hindered by having to bind to a key. Now I get a key+all map loot so win/win.

Best part about keys this time around is no hiding in PZ. Still a valuable item, just no more being afk for a weekend and coming back to a t9 set.

Cool, I'm happy with that. Didn't want the loot income to be hindered by having to bind to a key. Now I get a key+all map loot so win/win.

Best part about keys this time around is no hiding in PZ. Still a valuable item, just no more being afk for a weekend and coming back to a t9 set.
Remember there's still many places for people to do keys that are very well hidden, so unless someone (cough *beil* cough) goes on a trip through the higher lvl areas it won't really be that hard to still bot t3 keys. On a main? No way, but on an alt people doesn't know off that's not super high lvl it's not impossible.
But using keys while hunting now is gonna be a good supplement, but i still feel that infinite charges is a bit hefty, if you have a few keys its essentially a free uber/chest every 30 minutes.

Back