• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] [8.60] DeathZot | 99% Custom Map | 22 Vocations | Over 200 New Items | Prestige | Dungeons

Server Website/AAC
http://deathzot.net
Server Address
deathzot.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
Yea still a free uber/chest every 30 but with the amount of people hunting in the same area ubers and chest will be spawning like crazy so the key really is just a small boost unless we hoard 100s of keys again. Got to remember the spawn rate of ubers ups the quicker spawns are being cleared and once t4 uber areas are being hunted well...like last time me and warwick keys pretty much were loaned to our guildies because we no longer ran them lol. So the key is a nice boost, And yea there are many hidden areas but only dedicated key pkers will be actively looking for those chars. It wont be hard to find out key chars eventually.

Are there any plans of new events or other new stuff to do apart from grinding eq?
Yes.

a) [Forum Events] I want to continue with forum events, but I want to move to a scheduled system. At the start of each month I will announce the 4 forum events (1 per week, start Mondays and end Sundays). I hope this will be better than last time because now it will be clear on when they start and end.

b) [Ingame Events (like Food Fight, Bogs vs Devils)] We have some ideas for fun events that we want to add. However we want to save them for "Future Updates". For release we're mainly focusing on fixing and tuning current existing in-game features. After release we'll focus more on adding new content.

Yes.

a) [Forum Events] I want to continue with forum events, but I want to move to a scheduled system. At the start of each month I will announce the 4 forum events (1 per week, start Mondays and end Sundays). I hope this will be better than last time because now it will be clear on when they start and end.

b) [Ingame Events (like Food Fight, Bogs vs Devils)] We have some ideas for fun events that we want to add. However we want to save them for "Future Updates". For release we're mainly focusing on fixing and tuning current existing in-game features. After release we'll focus more on adding new content.

nice nice

why couldnt dzot be up during this time i woulda carved the craziest pumpkin ever if there was a prize involved like last time

Yes.

nice

Back