• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] [8.60] DeathZot | 99% Custom Map | 22 Vocations | Over 200 New Items | Prestige | Dungeons

Server Website/AAC
http://deathzot.net
Server Address
deathzot.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
i wish it would open up right now, where i have today off work, but tomorrow i work for like 12-14 hours

I'll be going through all the emails relating to accounts tonight. If you forgot your password email me at [email protected].

Please include email/char information to verify its your account!

I remember playing this server a few days, but it was mostly people being afk botting(fishing) will it be like that in the reset aswell? If not what voc would u suggest for a newcomer to start as? Can't really remember anything from last time besides all people fishing

I remember playing this server a few days, but it was mostly people being afk botting(fishing) will it be like that in the reset aswell? If not what voc would u suggest for a newcomer to start as? Can't really remember anything from last time besides all people fishing

There'll be a lot less fishing a many more players actually online. The start of DeathZot is always the best part of it.

wmCsjko.png

SYN IS ON!! DICK

lol highest my company has where i live right now is 160

'

lies

i went 12-0-16 on pvp
Not sure the highest I can go. I mean what i have now serve me fine lol. Ive had 6 people playing league and streaming netflix easy xD im burnt out of league now thou lol.

Not sure the highest I can go. I mean what i have now serve me fine lol. Ive had 6 people playing league and streaming netflix easy xD im burnt out of league now thou lol.

lol, u just suck

You said you'd open the server a day or so earlier and since the release is tomorrow can we expect it to be up sometime today? only to pick vocations and to chat of course.

Back