• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] [8.60] DeathZot | 99% Custom Map | 22 Vocations | Over 200 New Items | Prestige | Dungeons

Server Website/AAC
http://deathzot.net
Server Address
deathzot.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
7a2defe572078246b9532374a2c86970.png

arent we beautiful part 3
No

Hint 2: New Vocations

Also - if anyone has any cool ideas / suggestions, now is a good time to suggest them :)

Idea for an uber spell for a voc: Takes the target to another dimension or whatever(would work like a map when you're in a party).

Idea for a voc theme: Something that increases movement speed by a lot, would be fun to mix with slow vocs that need to stick to a target/kite, the vocs kit could focus mainly on debuffs ie -50 to all skills etc, a "silence", could work by making their mlevel 0, stuff like that.

Hint 2: New Vocations

Also - if anyone has any cool ideas / suggestions, now is a good time to suggest them :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Shinobi - Vocation merged other vocations.
Distance Vocation.
Anyway decide adapted the idea if you wanted match vocation that use Daggers

I will not say the amount of HP / MP / DAMAGE, none of that, I have no idea how to do it ...

-> Passive
When in Full Attack mode and using Assassin Star, your attack increases by 20%

-> Spells:
Name: Xablau
Lvl 50:
Shinobi creates and safe for 3 - sec an energy and launches into your target causing a shock on target
The principle would be a calling distance.

Lvl 100
Soul: 10
Name: Create Assassin Star
-> Create Assassin Star (This idea is similar to the Zenbow)
Assassin Star, increases the range of the weapon and the speed of attack
Crossbows and Bows.
In case of breakdown Daggers with a star does not work the same way as Bows and Crossbows. So how it works? Shinobi would play one Assassin Star the second you start attacking, every 5 seconds causing moderate damage. (When placed under the shield "Slot Arros and Bolts" and only attack that works).
Note: Remember that he only plays the assassin star every 5 seconds.

Lvl 300
Name: ??
-> Shinobi creates a web on the floor holding who set foot on it and releases "Death Mark" on target, Death Mark, decreases enemy damage
Time that the web holds the target:
5 sec? which suggestion you?
Death Mark Length: same as tracer arrow

Lvl 500
Soul: 10
Name: Ninja Art
Like effect Shadow Bolt however, is used stars.

Lvl 800
Soul: 100 Full of soul magic and magic 30 half (only defense).
-> By spending 100 of this buff soul leaves the Shinobi invulnerable for 20 seconds.
-> Having spent 30 soul - Buff that increases defense

Lvl 1000
Soul: 15
-> Creates a potion that can be used as target the enemy causing poison damage

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Rogue*-Dagger Vocation (dps) hp 50/0 mana

Passive - Duel-Wielding Berserk
~ Each physical attack within 3 seconds of each other increases attack speed by 10% until 100%
Allows the use of Daggers
Can not stack with other attack speed increasing spells

Lv. 50 Spell - (10 soul) Slash
~ Basic attack spell that hits once per dagger.

Lv. 100 Spell - (25 soul) Dagger Storm
~ Control your daggers to spin around you. (Basically whirlwind but with throwing knives but only does x rotations and don't move the player)

Lv. 200 Spell - (50 soul) Magical Vamp
~ Gain 10% hp of the total hit with your daggers (per hit), at the cost of -20% defense and - 50 soul. (1 time activation like titan rage.. Ex: once activated you had 100 soul, now you have 50 total and can't go higher, I am thinking about how XDC had that 1 perk in vamp. I would like to see it come back in a form of a vocation.)

Lv. 500 Spell - (50 soul) (cd: 30 secs) Cut Throat
~ Teleport behind enemy cutting their throat dealing massive damage. (Damage is applied right after tele.)

Uber - (100 soul) (cd: 60 sec) Dark Magic
~ Inbune your daggers with dark magic dealing follow up death dmg with each dagger hit and grants full passive after 1 hit. (Lasts 15~30 seconds) (counts as a dagger hit activating Vamp if active)

Vocation:Alchemist
Role: support
Hp/Mp Gain: 35/35
Weapon: Wand/Shield
Skill: Magic Level/Shielding
Description: A Scientists that tinkers for the better.
Passive: Team soul regen

Lv.50 Acid Flask: Small AoE Enemy Damage - Toss an amateur vial of toxins at your foes.

Lv.100 Go-Juice: AoE friendly all stat boost by ## for ## seconds - Boost ally stats with a tangy beverage.

Lv.200 Toxic Vial: Sinlge Target Damage - Throw a small vial with brute force at an opponent.

Lv.300 Panacea Bomb: AoE Friendly Heal - Throw a handful of healing Mixtures at the ground healing anyone around you.

Lv.500 ThermoBond: Large AoE enemy damage / Large AoE friendly heal - Drop a large bomb in the middle of the field and let the ThermoBond heal allies and deteriorate foes.

Vocation: Pirate/Mercenarie/Shooter
Role: distance
Hp/Mp Gain: 60/0
Weapon: Pistol/shield
Skill: distance/Shielding
Description: idk, something about guns...
Passive: can use pistols ofc

Lv.50 single bullet: a bullet that deals some dmg

Lv.100 triple shot: shots a 4/5 sqm range bullet like shadow's dark barrage but with bullets

Lv.200 granade: a granade doing aoe (what about 3 diferent for atk stances like atk = explosive, mid = bleeding, def = smoke bomb)

Lv.300 slow breathing: give 20% skills for 30 sec maybe 20

Lv.500 last shot: single AWP .45c hit (a lot of damage for single target)

Vocation: Bard
Role: Support
Hp/Mp Gain: 60/40
Weapon: Wand/shield
Skill: Magic Level/Shielding
Description: Their aura is truly uplifting.
Passive: Regenerate speed increased by 10% by each 15% health missing.

Lv.50 Powerful Note: Bard's blow the eardrums of the enemies in a beam (exevo frigo hur~)

Lv.100 Played Perfectly: Bards play a perfect note, effecting all enemies it reaches and marking them. All enemies marked will deal 20% less damage and take 20% more damage.

Lv.200 Insulting Blow: The bard enters a fit of rage for 30 seconds, all attacks have increased range, splash and damage.

Lv.300 Cheerful Playing: Increase all party members damage by 30% for 60 seconds.

Lv.500 Finally Tuned (Passive): Bard increases the EXP rate for all in the party by 20%.

Vocation: Hydromancer
Role: DPS
HP/Mana: 10/60
Weapon: Wand
Skill: Magic
Description: Waterman
Passive - Drown
Has a chance on hit to make the target drown.

Level 50 - Hydrolance
Shoots a bolt of water at the selected target.

Level 100 - Waterwave
A wave of water appears in front of you, damaging all enemies in its range.

Level 200 - Water Armor
Surround yourself in water, increasing your damage while decreasing your healing.

Level 300 - Call Leviathan
Summons the mythological leviathan to guide you. He deals damage and explodes upon death.

Level 500 - Tsunami
A tsunami bursts out of your body damaging every nearby enemy.

Level 1000 - Pool of water
You submerge into a pool of water for a short amount of time. During this time you cannot move or cast any other spells.

Battle mage:
hp 15
mana 75
~passive~
:Spirit of the Damned
If you drop below 25% mana, you gain double soul regen for 15 seconds.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~skill set~
:Get Away: lvl 50
Causes an explosion around the cast (in the form of exori) and pushs enemies back and stunning them for 1 second.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
:Armor Up: lvl 100
Boosts armor by 1% of mana missing
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
:Frost Nova: lvl 200
Deals damage in a medium range. enemies hit move slower for 3 seconds.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
:Ice Touch: lvl 300
Puts a DoT on the target that does medium damage for 10 seconds (cannot be stacked)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
:Blizzard Barrage: lvl 400
does big AoE that does decent damage but cannot move while being casted.

• Vocation Name: Warlock
• Vocation Description: Magic User and a Summoner.
• Tags: Magic
• Health Gain: 20
• Mana Gain: 50
• Passive:Demonology - Whenever the warlock first attacks something a demon spawns and does a strong attack then dissapears. (idk what else to do here)
• Spells:

Incinerate (Level 50)-Soul Cost 15
Does a fire spell on the enemy causing them to do damage over time. (Kinda like cobra shot for hunter)

Drain Soul (Level 100)-Soul Cost 10
The Warlock drains some soul from the enemy he is attacking and it is added to his soul.

Wild Imps (Level 200)-Soul Cost 20
Summon some imps to aid you in battle they shoot fire balls at the target. (look like demonic imps and you summon 5 or some certain number)

Metamorphosis (Level 300)-Soul Cost 50
Transform into a demon for a short time doing more damage and an area attack with weapon. (kinda like flameblast totem from shaman)

Haunt (Level 500)-Soul Cost 20
Summon ghosts to haunt a target they attack and do ghostly damage overtime. (same as imps same amount)

Immolate (Level 700)-Soul Cost 15
Increase damage and magic level by 50% for 10 seconds.

Uber
*Molten Core* (Level 10000)
-Soul Cost 75
-Type: attack/magic

Summon fire from the ground that burns enemies.

Cooldown: 40s

Vocation idea: Active Admin

passive:
Admin logs in more than once a week to check on the general state of affairs.

Ability 1:
Admin thinks of new ideas and content for the server

Ability 2:
Admin creates new content for server within a 3 year time period

Ability 3:
Admin doesn't reset server and ignore for 16 months

The only hint we need is what makes it worth to be played again basically?

Is it gonna be the same shit? you guys put 1 patch out some new classes and 2. rebirth and then dont update anything?

Is this just a way for you to get some more money out of people & then not work on it at all?

Like seriously, i havent heard anything from synthetic since the last release maybe 1 time logged in? no updates nothing.

I'm very disappointed in how deathzot ran out the last couple of times. its fun in the start but it is litteraly the same. leveling was easier this time as you got more loot from playing solo but it made the game even more "stale". no sense not to go solo mode since everyone wanetd that extra 50% loot, no reason to trade or anything like this. just rush to 9k rebirth rush up again grind eq and then nolife 10k area then 20k... idk. I really have no solution right now for this but a little more love and this ot would be more then " BIG UPDATE WE WIPE LUL and then nothing changes again and again.

i'm 100% certain when i say that if you actually merged a team together and build XDC to perfection you would have an infinietly better ot than dzot is right now. 1/ or 2 new vocations and a "new endgame" will not change any of that.

Edit1: I will add this as some of my thoughts, originally deathzot was super awkward to play as a single player. you had boss spawns that were mostly camped and people who had power gained more and more wile people who didnt have would just have to hope they could catch some bosses to get some sort of advancement in their power level.

You fixed that by just allowing loot to be litteraly everywhere. to a point where those map bosses werent even worth the time to fight with since their loot was way less than a loot orb or an uber drop. You made everyone progress in about the same speed if played manual which i like a lot. what I am missing is this " wow i actually got this "effect. I loved catching those bosses, and what i loved aswell was your idea with the lootboxes that had those strong aoe weapons inside. I would wish you would add some RNG into the game in form like this.

I mean.. you know how diablo 3 failed in what d2 still accomplishes to date? they had stuff worth GRINDING for. not just getting that +1 to mage skills on a charm but to get that tyraels might and other super rare drops. i know this really bites your tier working but i am very sure you COULD work something out in that way. I am also very sure that if people had stuff like this to grind for they would. in a none botable way for 100%. if the lootchance is low enough for doublesure. I think this server is currently the one with the biggest "potential" sololy for 1 reason: @Xagul works on it. Shawn is just the best that happened to this ot scene and I hope the stops doing what I think he is doing, I allways felt like he was a " ahh this isnt perfect yet g2 fix this" to ahh it's just fine mindset. Theres been a TP in the mall for like 8 months? saying opening soon or under construction. wtf is that? i mean whatever it is how can it be there teasing for SOOO many months and still not to be completed? Is there no way for you guys to man up and say hey,we are earning a good fucking chunk of money with this, lets treat it like a job for a wile and get our shit together to bring people the best possible experience & make them STAY? like litteraly stay & not come and go after they realise you wont be putting work into it after your initial updates?

I dont want to sound harsh i just want to put my thoughts into this and I really think you can do better than this.

I currently study a Mix of computer science and Mediadesign & my prof always said if there is a way to improve what you coded, why wont you improve it? If your design is outclassed by others but you are capeable of improving it then why dont you do so? It's those words I have in mind when I work on my projects or develop websites for customrs of my side job and seriously It is just that mindset that changed a lot. I hope you can get something like this working out for both of you shawn& synthetic.

I wish you the best of luck with deathzot in the future & will be seeing you online upon release.

Last edited:
piha he knows
t4 bosses are good
he removed keys, what money
we know xagul is cancer but hes the best we got

The only hint we need is what makes it worth to be played again basically?

Is it gonna be the same shit? you guys put 1 patch out some new classes and 2. rebirth and then dont update anything?

Is this just a way for you to get some more money out of people & then not work on it at all?

Like seriously, i havent heard anything from synthetic since the last release maybe 1 time logged in? no updates nothing.

I'm very disappointed in how deathzot ran out the last couple of times. its fun in the start but it is litteraly the same. leveling was easier this time as you got more loot from playing solo but it made the game even more "stale". no sense not to go solo mode since everyone wanetd that extra 50% loot, no reason to trade or anything like this. just rush to 9k rebirth rush up again grind eq and then nolife 10k area then 20k... idk. I really have no solution right now for this but a little more love and this ot would be more then " BIG UPDATE WE WIPE LUL and then nothing changes again and again.

i'm 100% certain when i say that if you actually merged a team together and build XDC to perfection you would have an infinietly better ot than dzot is right now. 1/ or 2 new vocations and a "new endgame" will not change any of that.

Edit1: I will add this as some of my thoughts, originally deathzot was super awkward to play as a single player. you had boss spawns that were mostly camped and people who had power gained more and more wile people who didnt have would just have to hope they could catch some bosses to get some sort of advancement in their power level.

You fixed that by just allowing loot to be litteraly everywhere. to a point where those map bosses werent even worth the time to fight with since their loot was way less than a loot orb or an uber drop. You made everyone progress in about the same speed if played manual which i like a lot. what I am missing is this " wow i actually got this "effect. I loved catching those bosses, and what i loved aswell was your idea with the lootboxes that had those strong aoe weapons inside. I would wish you would add some RNG into the game in form like this.

I mean.. you know how diablo 3 failed in what d2 still accomplishes to date? they had stuff worth GRINDING for. not just getting that +1 to mage skills on a charm but to get that tyraels might and other super rare drops. i know this really bites your tier working but i am very sure you COULD work something out in that way. I am also very sure that if people had stuff like this to grind for they would. in a none botable way for 100%. if the lootchance is low enough for doublesure. I think this server is currently the one with the biggest "potential" sololy for 1 reason: @Xagul works on it. Shawn is just the best that happened to this ot scene and I hope the stops doing what I think he is doing, I allways felt like he was a " ahh this isnt perfect yet g2 fix this" to ahh it's just fine mindset. Theres been a TP in the mall for like 8 months? saying opening soon or under construction. wtf is that? i mean whatever it is how can it be there teasing for SOOO many months and still not to be completed? Is there no way for you guys to man up and say hey,we are earning a good fucking chunk of money with this, lets treat it like a job for a wile and get our shit together to bring people the best possible experience & make them STAY? like litteraly stay & not come and go after they realise you wont be putting work into it after your initial updates?

I dont want to sound harsh i just want to put my thoughts into this and I really think you can do better than this.

I currently study a Mix of computer science and Mediadesign & my prof always said if there is a way to improve what you coded, why wont you improve it? If your design is outclassed by others but you are capeable of improving it then why dont you do so? It's those words I have in mind when I work on my projects or develop websites for customrs of my side job and seriously It is just that mindset that changed a lot. I hope you can get something like this working out for both of you shawn& synthetic.

I wish you the best of luck with deathzot in the future & will be seeing you online upon release.

You know you only suggested blanket statements such as "fix things, make it more fun, add stuff worth grinding for". What exactly does that mean? Maybe Syn and Xag are out of ideas and need fresh ones (he just asked for ideas).

There is a very big diff from saying "make it fun", "add more stuff worth grinding for"

and saying:

Here is a new quest idea: A level 5,000 / 10,000 party quest where you can have up to 4 members enter a room. You have to solve each piece of the puzzle to advance. At the end, there is a loot bag that is split between each member. You can do this party quest every 72 hours, or reset it sooner with a PQ Token (reward shop or rare loot orb from bosses). -- this is an example.

Also Syn & Xag already put thousands of hours into it. So don't try and say they're doing this for money lol. Pretty sure they are the most fair owners of a custom serv and even removed keys (something that was making them a shitload of money).

DeathZot is a behemoth of a server and has brought thousands of hours of fun to me, friends and plenty of other players. Thx xag and syn for all the hard work over the years.

Hint 3: Goodbye Ironman!

I think we learned our lesson this one. Ironman wasn't conducive to DeathZot's community / environment due to DeathZot being a server based on trade and community interaction. Thus we have decided to remove it. It was a fun experiment and I'm glad that we (and most of the feedback from the community) agree that it should not remain in the server.

Back