• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[CANADA] AragonRPG 8.6 Custom | Beta Series | Test Server

Extrodus

|| Blazera.net ||
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
AragonRPG Beta v1
- Completely Custom Map and features! -
This is the Aragon project, join the test server and watch the server grow!

Map started on: 3/15/2012
Current Size: 11MB

SHOW OFF THREAD:
http://otland.net/f57/aragonrpg-mapping-thread-extrodus-potatoskin-153995/

Aragon Information:
IP: aragonrpg.no-ip.org
Create Account: 1/1 - In-game Account Manager
Client: 8.6
Port: 7171

Rates:
Exp: 15x
Skill: 22x
Magic: 18x
Loot: 3x

Current Features:

-Reforge System (Add attack or defence to an item with orbs, buy them from the market)
-Custom Vocations (Warlock, Priest, Witch Doctor, Archer, Guard)
-War System (Invite a guild to war, with flags and shields)
-Tibia Cast System (Stream your game client to other players so they can watch you play!) (Good for beginners of new classes)

Images of mapping:
Recent Minimap:

minimap41127.png

Town [Aragon]
townupdate.png

Starting of Custom Vocation Quest for Level 30+
startr.png

Where you get tp'd after using the lever, fight through the tower and get your reward!
startxv.png

Join today, a custom rpg feel with a quick pace!

Last edited:
Current Poll Question:
What client do you prefer?
8.6 or 8.7+

(Comment in this thread!)

Last edited:
RESERVED FOR PICTURES! -To the Sky-

Last edited:
RESERVED FOR PICS OR INFO! -To the Sky-

Last edited:
Post in this thread if you see anything wrong or have a suggestion!

Last edited:
Seems like a decent server :p I wonder aswell where all the players are lol..

Going under maintenance for a couple hours, going to be doing alot of fixing. When we come back online we will be up 99.8%!

Alright, since hosting is a go I am putting up a COMPLETELY CUSTOM 8.6 server. Log in with 1/1, please make suggestions on here :)

After working on the map a fair bit tonight check out what we have now!

Overview:
week1c.png

Got like 5+ spawns, 2 quests, yall should be able to have some fun; I've been up for 8+ hours doing straight mapping, log in to check it out ;D

Added quite a bit today, added some talk actions for you guys: !aol, !bless, !tools (bp, rope, shovel, machete, pick). Im working on a orc/mino place to the south of town aswell as working in the orc fort quest :) Which will kind of resemble RL tibia's. Just with our own unique twist.

BUMP! Adding Orc fort, and BK quest today! The Orc fort will have the quest aswell ;D

The only custom thing about this download and play server is the 'map'. I feel bad for writing map, even in quotation marks and italics, I'm insulting maps everywhere by doing that.

Best of luck with your server.

Download and play? Theres not much to play right now because I started this 2 weeks ago, hence the reason why there is BETA SERIES, TEST SERVER in the name. The only reason this is online is because sometimes I need people to test things with me. Like come on.. clearly this isnt some huge server thats ready for action.. this is the start of my project.

Have a look at what I've done in 1.5 weeks:
mapdq.jpg

In a couple months, maybe you'll see that this is just the starting of the server. I dont expect to have even 10+ playing online all the time right now. Sheesh, a few players here and there is just fine right now, I just tp to them ask them to test something and it saves me time for looking for someone to test it with. Although now I have a few testers just playing, training waiting for the next update :)

All I downloaded was the distro douchebag. And Im not even going get into it with you about why there isnt custom items and and monsters yet, that stuff will come. All I'm going to say is I'm focusing on the map, using normal monsters for now.. and in the end when the game client, distro, and all that shit is settled. Ill begin to import all the custom features and shit I have planned. So seriously, lay off my d*ck please.. you not "insulting" any map when you call my map a map.. It is a map you artard, and a very good start at that.. please, seriously, please show me your complete custom map that is so perfect it allows you to go around calling other peoples work shit. Like come on dude, thats straight up lame.

Anyways, for those of you interested I added a reforge system which basically mean you can do this..

03:50 You see a fire sword +3 (Atk:30 physical + 11 fire, Def:26 +7).
It can only be wielded properly by players of level 30 or higher.
It weighs 23.00 oz.
The blade is a magic flame.

;o! +3? Why does it have 30atk, shouldnt it only have 26? Well thats because its been boosted 3 times, and now it has a raised attack! You can raise either your attack or defence with the attack stone and defense stone. Pretty cool, talk to Jeff Refiner in the city center to find out more!

Brother use this advice
too little persons like full rpg servers!
also the most likes Real Map,Evolution,Swev Map
so u can download evo map and edit it :)
cuz the most persons likes evo,swev,real map ;)
and if u need a good server ready to run pm me i got it :D

Updated Minimap:
aragothminimap.png

Everywhere labeled NEXT is going to be what we update next :)

Last edited:
Lets get some new beta testers! We've updated the map alot, and even have spawns up to demons so you guys at least have something to do! Plus there is now a 4 team quest at level 30, as well as a custom anni at level 100! Come join the server!

Bump, we've added alot; you can easily still have stuff to do at level 100! Hopefully we get some testers on!

Back