• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[CANADA] -beta- Temuair 9.31 OPEN FOR ALL

Next on agenda-
Suggestions:
-More to spend money on - Spellscrolls?
-More loot sellable - Oren NPC/Quest?

1. Finish Karlopos Temple.
2. Add promotions.
3. Recalculate shop NPC.
---This should finalize the server to end beta finally...---
4. Advance the religions

REMEMBER:
Fiery Defender(5), Dachaid(8), Hand of Greed(11), Glioca Monk(15), Sgrios Soul(21), Battle Minion(25), Cail Acolyte,(31) Luathas Priest(35), Gramail Worshipper(41) <---all summons atm for wizard

MORE SELLABLE LOOT TO SAMI SALO NPC!
Next NPC to sell loot will be in Oren, after quest!
1. Next I need to finish mapping Oren + Karlopos Island and add some quests in the game.
2. Add promotions.
THIS SHOULD END BETA!

Screenshot of an area im mapping for a coming update:

Last edited:
Nice to see an updating server. I hope that it doesn't die. Mapping isn't too great, but it's a nice concept. ^_^

Ive had almsot 2 months uptime with a maximum 5-6 hours downtime. I always update when its due, and I listen to the players to MY full extent of patience.

Nice to see an updating server. I hope that it doesn't die. Mapping isn't too great, but it's a nice concept. ^_^
I thought my newest map screenshot was good :X The fact that you say it "isnt too great" seems pretty petty. Show me something better than mine thats the same concept please.

Last edited:
Ive had almsot 2 months uptime with a maximum 5-6 hours downtime. I always update when its due, and I listen to the players to MY full extent of patience.

I thought my newest map screenshot was good :X The fact that you say it "isnt too great" seems pretty petty. Show me something better than mine thats the same concept please.

Problem is, I've talked to you in-game and you have no patience, and really, what the players say to you doesn't mean shit. "I'm not changing my game because someone doesn't like something and is a crybaby and complaining." All in all, the server could be good, but the help isn't there for starting players, and in the makers words "It's a team based server" Which makes it damn well near impossible to play with enjoyment since the player base is a steady 4 - 5, with one or two of those players AFK.

Well be a priest...you can solo everything/heal and on top of it you deal higher damage then everyone else! Jking. Hopefully this was change . That was 16page of update ago.

3 people on right now.. why?

Edit:
Just realized it's Cadyan, holy crap.. talk about history o.o

Deadbringer... I think priest is most underpower5ed for solo hunting. You haven't played in a long time so don't tell ppl the wrong stuff please. Sup Lburn? long time no see

Wow, I'm so glad you've made a new OT. Ttly playing it, you've always been a top quality designer.

Uploaded screenshot of the new area im working on, and deleted the old screenshot.

Last edited:
New world map picture! The furthest island will be finished for release soon.

Last edited:
Updated world map again. That mountain in the middle will eventually be finished.

Back