• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[CANADA] -beta- Temuair 9.31 OPEN FOR ALL

Update to all attack spells for Monks, Rogues, and Warriors. More damage, and more appropriate.
Exp rate is lower than real Tibia. Good luck!

First mythril legs on Temuair, and some Frozen Core hunting:

Last edited:
I just really dont understand how a monk can do more damage than a warrior.

You need to eat food, and not let yourself just die... its a very low rate server so don't expect it to be easy.
Warriors do much more damage, you should check out their attacks once they are lvl 10~

With monsters much more stronger than rats giving 5 experience right in the beginning, I'm scared to even think about getting level 10. This is probably one of the weirdest servers I've played in a long time in terms of balance, though I will try to play more to see what it's like, just getting level 3 is going to be a HUGE chore.

UPDATE! New items, monster, quests and areas! Including a small expansion of the Frozen Core!
Warrior attacks have also been worked on, making more single target attacks!

Played a bit, starting to get into it. Wish there were more people playing though. I'm a Warrior, like level 6 as of right now, pretty fun. I recommend it~

Another update! Cmon people, constant extentions of gameplay!

He was botting, somehow he´s fooling you quite good then.
Anyhow, I played until level 2, it was actually fun with something new. The rates seemed good.
Too bad its located in Canada, the lagging was annoying. Otherwise I´d probably play it.

Yours, Vitalie

UPDATE! Frozen core has been expanded with new items, boss, quests and areas.

Hi there Cadyan i'm interested in playing this rpg of yours sounds very similar to a beta I tried before called rise of tibia and i liked that one so I hope that in some respects they are similar but, i can't log in to acc manager, all it says is "your character list is being loaded" and then eventually times out, any tips?

Well, other people have made accounts since you've said something. Make sure you have the correct settings, Tibia 9.31 + OTLand Ip changer.
The ip address is: "dabased.no-ip.info"

Nice Custom OT. Daily Update.

I been playing this server for about 3days,12h a day. (Yeah no life atm ...waiting on january 21 for school)

Everything is kinda well made except the imbalance in class. Some class cant heal. Taking as an exemple Monk. They have HIGH hp..higher then everyone,but they use stuff with arm1 ,low def, AND they use fist. Their skill are doing a fix amount of damage,which means no way to upgrade the output.

I would suggest to remove completely Monk. Cause having 2 warrior type is just stupid.

Let me summarize class

Monk- HIGHHH HP....yeah...but they use 1-2arm stuff...shitty shield and stuff like that. + they use fist...and fist dont even help them have higher damage output with skill(basicaly you relying on skill for damage..so its better using noob axe then fist) GM say : they have regen item yeah you get 100hp regen but ur getting hit of 300-400 per shot...whats the point? Priest dont party because they hit stronger then monk ++++ they can heal. I even saw Priest my lvl solo boss FASTER+ hit them stronger,actually any class is better. When we go on quest its the priest tanking....and not the monk lol.Problem in balance indeed
damage: 100-150 at lvl 17. Cant even kill distance ennemy...lvl17 cant catch ennemy that run (necromancer etc) a useless paralyze skill(need to be close + infront LOL..IMPOSSIBLE) + then skill on cooldown so cant spam skills haha.Fist does 10-15dmg btw. Damage output : 100-150 per 2sec + need to tank + cant heal + crap equipment like arm2 stuff.

Whats the point of adding a useless class?

Wizard. Low hp...but they 3x hit boss. hitting 500-600 PER 2SEC .. They can drink manapot and use mshield (did i mention they have a skill to magicwall trap(yes...all around u) so they can mwall ennemy and rape them.

Warrior Good HP ...Good equipment .Good weapon 270-320 + aoe + big pot

Priest : CAN FULL HEALL each 1sec. hit 270-300 .minor aoe. + Manapot/mshield

Rogue : havent saw them in action. They have a distance para for solo hunt which is nice..but beside that idk.

Actually i think monk is a useless class. No one party at all and when they does its because they are not high enough to solo . Went on frost dragon boss at lvl12 with a priest but once he reach 14-15 and can solo while im still hunting the lvl 8 spot is just plain stupid. Even the dragon boss is a pain and i need to up (wait on hp) because i cant heal....down...hit him 2-3time...go back up... repeat 4-5 time.

Not sure about rogure but i saw a 12 one once and he kinda sucked aswell. You might aswell just do warrior/priest/wizard.

The server is nice and pretty fun. I just took the wrong voc and will not spend time lvling another one . Best of luck the server deserve it.

its good that you give feedback but you dont need to be so harsh on him, remember its beta :). Im not sure why you let the priest tank, why not just let the monk tank while priest heals him? Priest tanking maybe works on weaker bosses but i'd like to see you try tank annihilion as a priest ^^.

I havent tried any other vocation except than wizard and have barely seen any other vocation in action, however i dont think its neccesary to remove any classes why not just improve them?

And yeah i do quite alot of damage (lvl 17 wizard ml 54+2).On fire mobs who are weak to ice i do 500-550 damage with 'strong ice strike'(120 mana) but im very squishy so i need to use mana shield all the time and hunting for me includes alot of manasitting as i get 25mana/sec while my spell takes 120mana and mobs often deal alot of damage to me. Killing draco takes 3 strong ice strikes for me however after killing draco i loose about 2k mana which takes some manasitting to get it back also.

There is so many ppl thinking wizards are so OP when they see my damage but ppl have remember its not all about damage!

//ohman

Tamo is tanking/solo'ing annihilon since hes lvl 13. Hes now solo'ing frost dragon and such. Every class should have a role but as it is right now,monk and rogue are useless.They're not even a middle in anything. They just plain suck and are useless/worthess.... Priest heal /damage dealer Wizard =glass cannon Warrior descend damage,can tank if healer rogue : low damage up to 12 ..monk lowest damage ..lowest equipment (even waizard have better gear) cant heal...doesnt matter if they have much hp..they cant even heal/do damage...makes them useless. Should have just made warrior and no monk.

Obviously priest shouldnt be doing more damage then anyone since they can heal.

Obviously a tanker/warrior shouldnt be doing more damage then a wizard

Obviously a mage should have less hp then other

But now your having priest dealing more damage then everything + healing.
Your having a priest tanking boss+solo'ing stuff other class cant even think about AND,they kill FASTER then everything else except wizard.

I dont get the role of a "monk" in the class chain. Usually one is good at doing something but monk is good at nothing...Rogue is good at nothing. Make a 3 class server and YES,it is balance.

BTW the whole server is great and all. I would definately play it but i roll the wrong char and not gonna spend another 25-35h killing forest wasp just to get 20 and say wow...im now doing 20more damage!!!!.

Your damage goes up with magic level while rogue and monk doesnt seems to. I been doing the same amount of damage since lvl 8.No more weapon available for me bcuz im a monk. And fist is useless because obviously you need attack to break high def monster. Cant kill distance mobs bcuz i cant even reach them. I see warrior going by in striomancer aoe'ing them boom boom done next. While all ive manage to do is rush at them and die because i cant heal and they just run further.

Priest alwais go front and just sio himself why would he let monk block and have a chance at loot when he can solo and keep all? Even if monk could heal like priest does,priest would still be overpowered because they hit HIGHER then every other class except wizard.

Im not telling people not to play the server,im just saying to stay away from MONK/ROGUE because they're completely useless. *Rogue aint sure because i only seen a lvl 12 one.

Last edited:
Back