• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] - IcyeOT - 10.41 Custom PvP/RPG OT

I

Icy

*Ip*: icyeot.mooo.com
*Port*: 7171
*Client*: Tibia 10.41
*Uptime*: 24/7 - With some hiccups
*Hosted in*: Northern USA / Southern Canada
*Website*: http://icyeot.mooo.com
*Exp rate*: 30x + custom monster XP
*Map*: 99% custom, edited Evolutions
*Runes & Ammo*: Unlimited ammo, limited runes
*Loot rate*: Custom loot, around 5-10x from normal monsters
*Server type*: Intense PvP + RPG - Many extra required frags to skull & shorter skull durations
*Skills & Magic rates*: 30x Skill and 15x Magic.

More Features:
*Many standard & custom quests*
*Annihilator + Elite & Hardcore Annihilators*
*Balanced vocations with 2 promotions @ level 250 & 500*
*Multiple custom sets for each vocation tree*
*Bloodthirsty custom monsters*
*Hundreds of custom spells*
*Addons system (rl tibia)*
*Fast Attack*
*Strong offense in PvP, lower offensive spell cooldowns*
*Updates & Gameplay streamed from Twitch - twitch.tv/RawrSaber*
*Special world minigame: Orbgame - similar to capture the flag*

Feel free to stop by! Donations won't be for a while!

If you bot I will personally drop your account straight from the database ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
dont start out with any gear and staff never responds....

edit@ also im curious, why would people donate if your gonna reset? do they get there points back?
No offense mate but i was on her stream and I wouldn't have responded to you either.
And i feel like you don't realize what donation actually means.

Be great to show screenshot of what custom stuff you have. Show us some of your custom spell and stuff like that.
Sure, will work on it.

is the server down?
Been up.

if your going to run a server without starter items and a few bugs, should probably fix it...

if its just a test server should put it in the thread (if it is even a test server)

also not replying to your players is jut making you look like a bad owner, ive hosted plenty of servers and have replied to all players, nice or not.

so what your saying is if someone donates and there is a reset the next day they shouldn't get there points or money back? i think you know why you've wont and never host/own a server....cause having a donation option and doing a reset days later ofc players will get there points back, if they didn't it would give the server bad REP.

im not saying the server is bad i just said it needs stuff fixed, what @Icy should to is fix some bugs & make sure players start with the correct items before even officially turning the server online.

also @Icy im curious on what will you bring to the server, do you plan on adding some good sprites like 10.x sprites i think it would be nice.

also @Tali if (he/she) cant deal with a player complaining maybe (he/she) shouldn't host a server...? cause everyone is gonna have something to complain about...
It is in the thread, in big bold letters
Currently in BETA - resets to be expected, stable soon~

Obv I can't reply if I'm asleep or working on something and not tabbed into game.

If someone donates they would receive their points back when the server was reset, yes.

I've been working on the server and fixing stuff and bugs - I decided to open it early for people to come out and have a little fun if they wanted, and put a big bold disclaimer telling them that things have the chance to reset / be buggy - you don't have to join after seeing that disclaimer :p

Of course I will add the 10.x sprites and below that were absent since 8.5, it's a matter of working them in / where to work them in.

And I never said I couldn't deal with a little whiny person, I'm doing so right now ;)

Best of luck with your Server nice to see more 10.41s :p

Back