• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] Lourse Underground [Client 9.8] -Open Beta Test-

-Up to 56 spells now.
-6 new mounts available in the game for players with 1100, or 1400 Arena Rating.
-Posted a picture on this thread's front page.
-T3 equipment available for all classes.
-Equipment stats now work for every item. (They were bugged)

Professions:
Currently players have a choice of three professions.
---Mining can be used for gathering minerals and gems. You can instantly smelt your ore.
---Metalcrafting can be used for creating equipment which requires no Arena Rating. Requires minerals and gems.
---Alchemy can be used for creating various helpful potions.

Monsters now have player abilities!
only 90% of "Moon Valley" monsters have been scripted so far.

- - - Updated - - -

All monsters have player-resembeling abilities now. Which means various defense abilities can be used by players for protection!

Tier 2 and 3 dungeon weapons can now be looted from random level 5-19 bosses, among other items.
Power shield can now be slowly weakened by enemy attacks, to provide a priest the reason to run.
Wizard imps automatically heal their masters, while wizard voidwalkers automatically disarm their opponents and challenge enemy monsters.

---Tier 4 equipment available for players of level 17 or higher. Tier 4 equipment can only be worn by those with 1450 Arena Rating or higher.
Archer's Ice Lance reduced to 2x damage, and fire last increased in damage. Archer also has new spells called Ice Block and Remove Disarm. Druid now has bear form too. Up to 60 spells between the classes.

Last edited:
Hmm it's really good ots, but now there is only 1 player... You should advertise your server, do something extra or .. i don't know but it's custom project, do not waste it

It is in beta testing right now. I will advertise more on the full release :)

The beta has been closed for the past few days. I have added 3 new events, new quests, new monsters and new tasks since then. I may turn the beta back on for some testing soon.

This thing alwais go out then die or get delete and reset totally new with new map and new setting. Seems the gm cant find his way and just change mind about everything everytime. It used to be good..then it sucked...then it wasnt that bad...then i just stopped playing this guy server due to that.

Back