• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] RiseOfTibia 8.54

Does anyone have any Questions about the server. IM willing to answer any questions you may have. Its always up. and always nice gms waiting for new players. Please give it a try. you wont be disapointed!

bump

- - - Updated - - -

Rise of tibia is made for The Role play/adventure feel. not the normal go slay monsters and kill people. Rise of tibia has Customizable gears and sorted armor types. letting you customize a character to the fullest. In Rise of tibia, You can both customize armor, weapons, Shields. There are 11 Unique vocations. And not just half-baked up crap. Each vocation is so Unique, that its generaly makes the game change all together. The vocation all have unique ways of fighting. and that style can be alterd, depending on what type of build you choose to have. This means. even if there was say, 4 of the same class at level 100~ With the same skills. This does not make them all equal in power. Someone may have a differant set of Spells then someone els, or have modified/enhanced/stat increased armor. making them all differant in their own unique way.

So please, Log in and try it OUT. We are currently in beta, But i guarantee you will love the RPG Feel of the server, 100% custom.

Make an account at www.riseoftibia.com And use client 8.54 + ip changer or Our Custom Client.

:D Hope to see you in-game. Gms currently active 90% of the time. we are almost always here waiting for new players!

Also i cannot stress this enough. Rise of tibia is not a
(Fast EXP)
(Monster teleports)
(Hunt 24/7)
Kind of server.

Rise of tibia is ALL about
(Team work)
(strategy)
(Hard mode)
(Storyline)
(Quest filled)
(Customization)
(Adventure RPG)
Kind of server.

In short.. If you after the normal, OT, with monster porters and fast exp rate. you will not find it here.

If you after a new Very unique team based adventure game, This is the server for you!

- - - Updated - - -

Rise of tibia Always takes our players suggestions. If you fined a Vocation that is to weak or lacks spells, Tell us, and mabey throw in some Spell ideas, If we like the idea, we will make the Idea, The idea could be anything from, Spells, Hunting spots, Boss monsters, Quest ideas, Or simply an idea that would be cool to fiddle around with, Please try out Rise of tibia, Have a fun time, and help us test the Server please, We promise you will have a great time in Rise of tibia!

Last edited:
-edit-
Gonna try it now:)

Select your vocation:
Wizard
Conjurer
Guardian
Assassin
Rogue
Berserker
Cleric
Psychic
Battle Mage
WereWolf
Vampire

How the f$$$ im supposed to choose any if i dont have any idea about their abilities or anything? lotto?

- - - Updated - - -

ok i have checked and realy my advice is: do not waste time on that lame unfinished ot.

Back