• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

{CANADA} Temuair the New World-9.31 Custom Server!

Cadyan

Reaction score
THE OLD WORLD:

THE NEW WORLD (-SO FAR-):

Temuair has gone through many drastic changes over the last 3 months. The biggest change is yet to come!
Over the next few weeks I will be working on completely revamping the server with a complete new map, new monsters, new items, new npcs, new quests, altered vocations and finished storyline.
After this update is finished you will notice that all new characters are on a different map. There will be no way to connect the old players with the new players, except by my transfering of a single character at a time.

New map:
-Completely new town, and surrounding hills and fields.
-Many new underground areas, and the finishing of all unaccessable areas.
(So far I will be keeping Nobis Mountain and the Badlands. Many more hunting grounds will be taken from my old map.)

New monsters:
-100% new monsters, calculated throughly for balanced loot and hunting capabilities.
-Even the old areas will have 100% new monster scripts.
-Easier solo hunting.

New items:
-100% new items, calculated for balance as you level up.
-More sellable loot.
-Class based hunting grounds, so you can hunt for what you need.
-Money HARDER to obtain. (AoL's will also be more expensive)
-Mounts and Addons will also be much harder to obtain, and also easier at the same time. (No more 100+ hour grinding for creature loot)

New npcs:
-Better scripts, storyline and npc names.
-More NPC's and more buildings for them.

New quests:
-Many new quests will be added for low level players.
-Even the old areas will be rescripted.

Altered Vocations:
-Less damage, less health/mana. (Monsters will be changed too)
-Better spells, more spells, and more effective spells.

What happens when you want to enter the new world on an old character?
You must speak to Thanyan (Cadyan), about transfering.

-You will lose all equipment from the old world. (I may start you out with a set of EQ for your level)
-You will keep your cash.
-You will keep your levels and skills.
-You will lose your house.
-You can sell all of your loot to Thanyan before you transfer.

BASIC INFORMATION:
FORUM: Free forum : Temuair Forum
Ip~: dabased.no-ip.info Port~: 7171
Client~: Tibia 9.31 -OR- Temuair931.rar - Speedy Share - upload your files here custom client (sprites come later).

Login~: CREATE ACCOUNT ON WEBSITE AND CHARACTERS IN GAME!
Uptime~: 24/7
Hosted in~: Canada
Exp rate~: Staged 1.5x exp until level 3 then Custom 1x exp for every level after.
Loot rate~: Custom
Server type~: Pvp-Rpg. Protection level: 5. Kill 3 players and youre red skull, 5 will give you a black skull. 1 hour to lose frags.
Skills & Magic rates~: Custom

You must download tibia client 9.31 or Temuair custom client (the newest one to date), and use the OTLand ip-changer, downloadable from otland.net.
Temuair931.rar - Speedy Share - upload your files here New custom client! (sprites come later) YOU MAY NEED TO DOWNLOAD WINRAR!

1. Download the Temuair custom client.
2. Extract it into your computer.
3. Log into the game to create your character, with the account you created on the website.

More Features:
5 custom classes
150+ custom spells (-THE OLD WORLD-)
100% custom items/npcs/monsters/quests (custom sprites will come later in the custom client)
WORKING QUEST LOG WITH OVER 75 QUESTS!(-THE OLD WORLD-)
HOUSES ARE CLEARED AFTER 1 MONTH OF INACTIVITY!

Im captain joe and I had a ton of money in my house, (items, rares, etc) I will beable to get the cash of all that?

I want to transfer my stuff, can you do that? Same name ingame, looking forward to the changes.

hey guys the server will be down for awhile, you need to read before you comment on this.
he is re-creating everything, so yeah the site is down and atm you cannot login, and you wont be able to for awhile.
he just put that there so when the server does come online you will all know where to go to get on and make your accounts.

I have a suggestion, make the old temuair world a different city? Because that way you can recreate the monsters and all that but have multiple cities, which is better because the old world was boring and small tbh.