• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] Tibia Kingdoms Tale of Heroes 9.6 |CUSTOM|ADVENTURE|RPG|

How about OTRandomAsFux.com because every time I see you workin on something @Werewolf its always completely different than what I remember you doing the last time I read a post of yours xD!
In all seriousness, keep up the good work. Also, I like Tibia Kingdoms... whats wrong with it?
i don't want the word tibia in the name, more or less.

Since we have a new name how far along in the progress are you?

in terms of how far i am, basically i have complete All of the background scripts, all that's left now is Map/quests and mobs. so basically i just need a story line to base the map around.

If you read it like..
Kingdoms; of the Fallen.
Placing emphasis on the pause, and the word fallen, then it sounds quite majestic.
Could make an entire story on the word play Fallen.
The Fallen were a proud race. Not as athletic as humans, not as delicate as elves, and not as sturdy as dwarves, yet they still thrived on their combined intelligence of the three.
Intelligence is not just a word we bandy around. Intelligence is based on many factor's including but not limited to one's logic, having abstract thoughts, understanding (not only of fundamentals, but having an understanding of understanding), the memory of self-awareness, communication (verbal, written, motion, et cetera), having the ability to learn, emotional knowledge, memory, planning, creativity, problem solving. All of these attributes contribute to intelligence. The Fallen had exceptional intelligence...

blah blah. :p

this is a very good idea, i like that. Kingdoms; of the fallen. Fallen being a race. could play around that.

i don't want the word tibia in the name, more or less.
Well how about Forgotten Kingdoms? It fits since you are using The "Forgotten" Server but still gets rid of "Tibia" in the name. Just an idea :D

Yes they are the same. Crying Damson was just the "codename" back when they were trying to be fancy. Similar to Marks version back then which was codenamed "Mystic Spirit"

Yes they are the same. Crying Damson was just the "codename" back when they were trying to be fancy. Similar to Marks version back then which was codenamed "Mystic Spirit"

ahh did not know that, though i like the idea of "The Fallen" it sounds good in a name and its something to base the lore off of.

Yea you should totally make the name based on the theme you plan on going with, sounds like a good idea :) I am always really bad with server names though so wtf do I know lol

lore for kotf could be based around the "fallen" being a term for the reincarnation of once mighty heroes who died at the hands of some SuperEpicBadMonsterVillainGuy. Now in the kingdom of the fallen you - the reincarnated hero - are working your way up(or through) the chain of kingdoms ruled by soldiers(for lack of a better term) of the SuperEpicBadMonsterVillainGuy. The lore could explain the whole boss/voc/promotion system you already have established.

If you read it like..
Kingdoms; of the Fallen.
Placing emphasis on the pause, and the word fallen, then it sounds quite majestic.
Could make an entire story on the word play Fallen.
The Fallen were a proud race. Not as athletic as humans, not as delicate as elves, and not as sturdy as dwarves, yet they still thrived on their combined intelligence of the three.
Intelligence is not just a word we bandy around. Intelligence is based on many factor's including but not limited to one's logic, having abstract thoughts, understanding (not only of fundamentals, but having an understanding of understanding), the memory of self-awareness, communication (verbal, written, motion, et cetera), having the ability to learn, emotional knowledge, memory, planning, creativity, problem solving. All of these attributes contribute to intelligence. The Fallen had exceptional intelligence...

blah blah. :p
I guess if you put it like that then it sounds pretty great. :p
It would be awesome though if the server had a story/lore that plays an actual part in the server. The sad part is that most players could care less about lore BUT, if you made it play a part in the server then it could really work.

I guess if you put it like that then it sounds pretty great. :p
It would be awesome though if the server had a story/lore that plays an actual part in the server. The sad part is that most players could care less about lore BUT, if you made it play a part in the server then it could really work.

i agree, though i could find a way to force people to read lore...

I like titan kingdoms sounds good then you could have lots of big titan bosses around the world or something :3

It's not too shabby :p plus in Greek mythology Titans were a race of Gods so it would be pretty cool if the server had many kingdoms with many Titans!

It's not too shabby :p plus in Greek mythology Titans were a race of Gods so it would be pretty cool if the server had many kingdoms with many Titans!

my thoughts exactly. i'm also going to be re-making the map and i'm defiantly going to work super hard on this versions lore, will be my #1 priority. Also i am going to work hard on the monsters combat system so that players can enjoy themselves as they wonder the map and adventure through the lore.

in my previous servers i knowticed that all my monster spawns were all oddly placed with no reason for the monsters to even be there in the first place, also the monster spawns used to just be super caked in monsters leaving no room to move and having 6 v 1 type fights. To me, this made monsters look like a joke and made players feel like gods right from the get go.

My new plan for monsters is to make them alot more dangerous and tankier. there will be alot less monsters in the server but each encounter will have you at the end of your seat trying to stay alive and to use your surroundings as a way to fight them, these monsters will act much differently then my previous servers and will use more strategic combinations to really make them unpredictable. Each monster will take skill and time to take down, but the exp reward for each monster slain is significantly increased. additionally because of how strong monsters are, going in teams will be beneficial, i know that exp share will cut exp gain by 50%, but it will still help because going solo against monsters may be very expensive in terms of potion costs. also if your going solo and you encounter 2-3 monsters at the same time could result in you dieing extremely quickly, in a team you will have a much higher survive rate. this also helps promote teams, and i also designed all the vocations spells to have potential combinations compatible to other vocation spells.

i know a few of you will not agree with this, but my plan is to make monsters not seem like some sort of mindless farm just to gain levels. i want each monster encounter to be like a difficult life or death situation, so when your character finally becomes strong, and you encounter a previous monster you fought in the past that was difficult, but becomes easy, you will seriously feel like a badass. Thats the kind of feeling i want my monsters to give.

Last edited:
Oh best part about the name Titan Kingdoms is that we can still refer to the server as TK XD

Alright i'm starting to map the new titan kingdoms. you may log in at any time to check it out if you like. the server is always on.

server is on but when i log in i can't move forward. teleports doesn't work, doors are locked so i can't start playing :|

Back