• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Cant compile tfs

Typeczek

Reaction score
Hi. When im trying to compile tfs in VS 2015 i have error:

The build tools for v141 (Platform Toolset = 'v141') cannot be found. To build using the v141 build tools, please install v141 build tools.

Someone know what i can do with this?
Pls help :(

Solution
that's not the problem, it's just telling you that it's a different compiler than the project was created with
0x0000007b is an incompatibility with the dlls you have according to what your exe is compiled in (32/64 bit)
if you compiled in 64 bit, download 64 bit dlls
if you compiled in 32 bit, download 32 bit dlls
OpenTibia DLL Pack (v2.0)
K. Now i compiled this file but i have another problem now.

The first one.
When im trying to run tfs i have error: application cannot run 0xc00007b

I think the problem maybe is that when im trying to compile this i have information:

1> Unknown compiler version - please run the configure tests and report the results

Someone know how to repair this?

Still the same problem :( Maybe the problem is this:
Code:
1> Unknown compiler version - please run the configure tests and report the results

I can compile anyway but maybe this thing doing shit with my tfs

that's not the problem, it's just telling you that it's a different compiler than the project was created with
0x0000007b is an incompatibility with the dlls you have according to what your exe is compiled in (32/64 bit)
if you compiled in 64 bit, download 64 bit dlls
if you compiled in 32 bit, download 32 bit dlls
OpenTibia DLL Pack (v2.0)

Solution
I installed 64 bit dlls VS 2017 cuz im using 2017 and still saying the same problem. I have to install older version of dlls or what now?

did you compile in 64 bit?
look at the top, does it say Debug x32 or Release x64?
if you're using 64 bit dlls you should be using Release x64

K i got this. I just needed good libmysql.dll. I just added this to the syswow64 and now works. Thanks for everyone for helping !

Back