• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Cant conect to the server

Zatu

Reaction score
Hello, im new in this server, i watch the description and i think is very interesting server...
but, when i go to loggin, i click enter the game, write the pas and the account and select the character, acept, and i cant enter, the client shows the little window that says "conecting to the game world. Please wait"

Someboyd can help me please
Thanks

I try with your ip changer, but nothing; I conect, select character, acept and then the little window "Conectong to the game world. Please wait"

Zatu, then might be that you've been trying to login during some problems with datacenter so the connection might be not working well, I may be wrong but no idea.

If you cannot connect to the game from the character selection screen you might have started an unsupported client. Make sure that the one you're starting is the correct one, you can double check it when the clients started by clicking info or something, it should say which client version you're using!

Back