• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Can't connect to game world

bdawg101392

Reaction score
After, my character list loads up, i pick my character, and the "Connecting to the game world. Please wait." shows up like usual. However, it does not connect me to the server, i left it on for 10 minutes and it still did not connect. Is the server down? Am i doing something wrong? Please help, thanks in advance.

Last edited:
its happening to me as well. it started after i downloaded the new patch for rl tib. icechaw is still at 8.4 and our client is 8.41 and i think thats the problem although i'm not 100% positive.

GM's any idea when this will be fixed?

I had the same problem but i've fixed,
Cos of the new patch the tibia went from 8.4 to 8.41

how to solve this problem; just download tibia 8.4 again and open ipchanger and RDY TO RAMBO [play] lmao

I had the same problem but i've fixed,
Cos of the new patch the tibia went from 8.4 to 8.41

how to solve this problem; just download tibia 8.4 again and open ipchanger and RDY TO RAMBO [play] lmao

Yeap, that's the problem ^_^

They're fixing it but there was going to be some lag the upcoming week talaturen said

Back