• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Cant find the startitems!

Grozzmo

Reaction score
So I know where the startitems is, but the character still spawns with a club,leather jacked, and a torch. and I cant find the place to delete these items, ive searched all maps and .luas

I'm using TFS 0.3.6 CRYING DAMSON, And Znote AAC, Ive looked in EVERY MAP, And every file and I cannot find these ID items ANYWERE to delete them, so I wonder, why does my chars spawn with these?

Ive changed, Firstitems in AAC, And also in my server map, but I just cannot find them anywere.

Ive added other items to start with, but I want to delete the old ones, but they simply dosent exist anywere.

Anyone please?

Last edited:
I know that, didnt know if i wasnt clear, I can find all stuff, but it stills logins with the rookgard items, when I deleted everything, I cannot find where these items are in the AAC or Server map, anywere, i searched all over

you can post your creaturescripts.xml

or zip your 'data' folder (without the 'items' and the 'world' folders), open the zip file with winrar, press F3 and look for the expression 2382
check the files where this number appears (may appear as part of a storage value, or movement / action, but it's the item id of the "club"

In TFS 0.3.6 the first items script is added to a mod called firstitems.xml in the folder mods under the folder data.
You can remove the mod and then use a creaturescripts lua script instead or replace it with an other one.

In TFS 0.3.6 the first items script is added to a mod called firstitems.xml in the folder mods under the folder data.
You can remove the mod and then use a creaturescripts lua script instead or replace it with an other one.

I love you <3!!!!!! thanks, do you know why the items comes like not in the EQ spot, like the wand comes in the backpack, and plate legs goes to arrow slot, any way to change this? =)

Thank you! One last Questions, my chars starts with skills like 35 - 25 and such, and also with ML, how do I make them all start with ML 0 and 0 skills? I'm using TFS 0.3.6 and Znote AAC 0.3 here is my startskills.lua

function onLogin(cid)
local playerVoc = getPlayerVocation(cid)
local reqTries = getPlayerRequiredSkillTries
local skillStor = 56364
local gotSkills = getPlayerStorageValue(cid, 56364)

if playerVoc == 1 and gotSkills == -1 then
doPlayerAddMagLevel(cid, 200)
setPlayerStorageValue(cid, skillStor, 1)

elseif playerVoc == 2 and gotSkills == -1 then
doPlayerAddMagLevel(cid, 200)

elseif playerVoc == 3 and gotSkills == -1 then
doPlayerAddSkillTry(cid, SKILL_DISTANCE, reqTries(cid, SKILL_DISTANCE, 1))
doPlayerAddSkillTry(cid, SKILL_SHIELD, reqTries(cid, SKILL_SHIELD, 1))
doPlayerAddMagLevel(cid, 0)

elseif playerVoc == 4 and gotSkills == -1 then
doPlayerAddSkillTry(cid, SKILL_SWORD, reqTries(cid, SKILL_SWORD, 1))
doPlayerAddSkillTry(cid, SKILL_SHIELD, reqTries(cid, SKILL_SHIELD, 1))
doPlayerAddMagLevel(cid, 0)

end
return TRUE
end

In config.lua you can use newPlayerMagicLevel, if it's not added it will be set to 0 by default.
If you don't want ml to be added at all you can remove doPlayerAddMagLevel from the script.
Skills can't be set to 0, it starts with 10, which will be the default value if not changed by a script.

Skills can be changed but they have to be changed in the schema for aac, the value will still show ten and formula's will still read it as 10, but they will not advance to skill level 11 until after they have earned all the way up to 10 and then past

Back