• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Cant login with 10.2 after update oh nooo

Tankin

Hoppin OT Like yo mama hoppin on dicks
Reaction score
cant login after update right now with 10.2

this is retarded

- - - Updated - - -

im using 10.2

10.01 or 10.02 is not 10.1.

Im using 10,01 and still nothing -.-

- - - Updated - - -

ahhhhh xdokey okey i understand now

Throw on the main page for the new Ip Changer

There is no new IP Changer. The IP Changer on the website works for 10.10, even if you downloaded it 1 year ago.

works but the clinet is not cool. went from rl tibia here in the hope that this will never Uptade

works but the clinet is not cool. went from rl tibia here in the hope that this will never Uptade

Why not? What do you not like about it?

We can't login because the client wont work. It says "cannot open file tibia.dat error code 4"

@Talaturen

Man, i really appreciate your job and your efforts to make a good server, but think about it, this update isn't a good way, simply because most people come to shadowcores, to escape from CipSoft updates, we play becase we love the older tibia versions, that's the main reason we play. Please consider to make polls for discuss updates, this way, we players, can simply feedback what is good, or what is bad.

You came here to play "older tibia"? Shadowcores has always been up to date with all the recent updates, so you might want to rethink your decision and look for someplace else...

@Talaturen

Man, i really appreciate your job and your efforts to make a good server, but think about it, this update isn't a good way, simply because most people come to shadowcores, to escape from CipSoft updates, we play becase we love the older tibia versions, that's the main reason we play. Please consider to make polls for discuss updates, this way, we players, can simply feedback what is good, or what is bad.

You came here to play "older tibia"? Shadowcores has always been up to date with all the recent updates, so you might want to rethink your decision and look for someplace else...

They cry because we took away the compability for older clients. Now they can't use their cracked iBot for 9.81.

@Siramix

"They" most known as "brazilians". I really hate xenophobic ppl, like most of u (Polish and Sweddish guys) are. I got money in real life bro, i never used any type of crack or something like that, so take it easy. I just disapproved this update, cause i don't like cipsoft improvements, and i'm not the only one, so please respect my point, that's it.

EDITED.

i was using 10.01 and now i saw that launch new client 10.10 sorry about that.

Last edited:
Back