• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Cant Login!

Verision: 8.41
Ip: icechaw.otland.net
Port: 7171

Hmm... dont take me that stupid ... i played on it for 2 days , i know what version and ip is...

it just wont work!
:O

Qknight , you're stupid , i didnt create this shit for someone to insult me , i created it for someone to help me.. i was playing it from 14:00 till now , and it just kicked me.. cant login back :S

LOL maybe you play 2 much but me... i dont played since yesterday and i cant play wtf...

Qknight , you're stupid , i didnt create this shit for someone to insult me , i created it for someone to help me.. i was playing it from 14:00 till now , and it just kicked me.. cant login back :S
If you still doesnt get what i mean, u even more stupid :eek:

Don't you read your daily newspaper at home? Guess not, but often they come with news, as this server has it own news, and here you got them:

IceChaw - News

If you read it you would get the information that You need, the GM's are working on the problems and you will know when they have fixed it on the same page, isn't that just great?

Simpler than making an account at this forum and spam the crap out of it, sigh.

Back