• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Can't see my houses in my town

kvnwpts

Reaction score
(Znote AAC) The houses in my city won't show up when trying to see them, it just says "Empty list, it appears no houses are listed in this town."

When I change 1 to 0 I can see the houses but when I create a charcter there is just one option "Missing Town"
PHP:
    // Town ids and names: (In RME map editor, open map, click CTRL + T to view towns, their names and their IDs.
    // townID => 'townName' etc: ['3'=>'Thais']
    $config['towns'] = array(
        1 => 'MyTown',

);

What to do? :/

Are your houses registered in the correct cities in your map editor?
It also allows you to add multiple towns there.

Are your houses registered in the correct cities in your map editor?
It also allows you to add multiple towns there.
Yes, when I changed in the config.php from TFS 0.2 to 0.3 this happend btw

Ive fixed so houses show up, but now I cant create characters cause it says "You need to fill in all fields." even though i wrote as I should.

PHP:
    // Town ids and names: (In RME map editor, open map, click CTRL + T to view towns, their names and their IDs.
    // townID => 'townName' etc: ['3'=>'Thais']
    $config['towns'] = array(
        0 => 'MyTown',

PHP:
    // Available towns (specify town ids, etc: (0, 1, 2); to display 3 town options (town id 0, 1 and 2).
    $config['available_towns'] = array(0);

I dont know what to do, Ive tried to change the array number and everything. What to do? :/

Last edited by a moderator:
are you using the same database you was using before moving to 0.3 distro ?
I dont get it 100%, what Ive done is downloaded TFS 0.3.6 and imported a evolotion map with houses, thats basically what ive done.

EDIT: I'm still new to this OT everything.. :)

Ill just reinstall everything and see if it works, cause I realised I've made some big mistakes, and its easier to just reinstall everything. So I put this thread as "Solved".

EDIT: idk how to put it as "SOLVED.

I reinstalled everything and now it works perfect, i must have done something wrong before.. ofc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back