• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTClient Can't traduce selling window to spanish (mehah otc)

ralke

(҂ ͠❛ ෴ ͡❛)ᕤ
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
ralke23
Twitch
ralke23
Hi there! I'm having a little trouble with selling window, I had traduced every module from OTC Redemption (mehah) except for this one. As soon I change the 'Sell' to 'Vender' or the other options it gets bugged every time that appears without a single error in terminal. To trigger the error just change the name of any value/option from npctrade.otui and you'll see.

I know that the options of locales exists. But I don't use that module any longer, my goal is to have a fully traduced spanish client, without chance to switch it to other language. So just to clarify, what I actually need is this fully window traduced to spanish:

1705377414880.png

Including the traduction of "gold" to "monedas de oro" (I already switched the name in server side).
Here's an example of another module that works just fine after being traduced (ps. as extra, if someone can tell me where is the "(use object on yourself) or the (use object on target) allocated to traduce that too would be nice!):

1705377590926.png1705377728330.png

Any help is really appreciated, Regards!

Back