• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Can't wait for shop!

Rosestylah

Rozestylez bch
Reaction score
I hope there's gonna be some sick things, not really expensive.
Today is the time when me and my friends are going to steal phones from family members to donate when we run out of credit card money hihihihi.

I thought the same hahah! Though I doubt there are going to be different items from ShadowCores, I hope new things are implemented.

I thought the same hahah! Though I doubt there are going to be different items from ShadowCores, I hope new things are implemented.

My mom, dad, grandma, uncle, brother thought that there was some magic that wasted their phone credit unless they found out that was meeeee.
Back in shadowcores old times, daaamn.

My mom, dad, grandma, uncle, brother thought that there was some magic that wasted their phone credit unless they found out that was meeeee.
Back in shadowcores old times, daaamn.

lmao stop stealing your family's phones! I'd use only mine, and I'll probably get some money or any valuable item to sell. I just hope the prices are the same, or I will have to do the same as you.

lmao stop stealing your family's phones! I'd use only mine, and I'll probably get some money or any valuable item to sell. I just hope the prices are the same, or I will have to do the same as you.

Well, hahahahaha, that was friend's idea in May 2012 I think,
we (7 of us) used to skip school, play lottery hoping to win something to donate, skip parties and going outside etc. so we can save money >.<
Aight well this will happen again I'm sure :D

Well, hahahahaha, that was friend's idea in May 2012 I think,
we (7 of us) used to skip school, play lottery hoping to win something to donate, skip parties and going outside etc. so we can save money >.<
Aight well this will happen again I'm sure :D

Wtf I could never lol, what's your name in Shadowcores?

The shop has been opened. Right now it only contains the same things as ShadowCores shop already does. We will update the shops later on, feel free to suggest what you would like to see in that update.

Back