• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Carlin battle | Wipe Again vs Hardkorek 33-7

Ardexius

Reaction score
Carlin mazshterplanz vs Hardkorek.ttm - Speedy Share - upload your files here

Scores: 33-7

This isn't a Polish forum, refrain from posting in another language that isn't English.

I love how you guys win a battle and post cams on forum but when you lose you always say "I forgot to record it."

Anyone's got a cam from okolnir?

Maybe you should stop bullshiting everyone, man up and tell everyone how many noob chars we had and how many members of yours logged out and actually came on noob chars to break our defense??

I know, you're not capable of saying the truth because you're a moron - simple as that.

Ye but look the difference is u had these noobchars for 2 hours "Atleast 5 of them" We logged in 10 or smth like this after.

We had 5 noob chars from the beginning? The only people that served as noob chars were combo on screen and vaggarovsky, the rest was some retards from Everlast that fought in okolnir and came to watch us fighting. It was your noob chars all the time south east of okolnir boat but we were keep on killing them until people had no frags left.

Ave dont lie.
Vaggarovsky
Combo~
Wrozbita Michal = Sir Ahh
Sexz RP
And someone else i cant remember but there is 4:p

Wrozbita Michal wasn't with us he doesnt even have vent acc lmao

Sexz RP - True

3 noobs and u had 10 good luck

I dont remember all the noobchar name's, anyways we came with 10 cuz u was afraid to fight so we did exact samething that u did but the difference was that we did this in 10-15min max and u used them for 1h30mins or so.

Anyways
Call Me Skeon Old School Player Heh.

This isn't a Polish forum, refrain from posting in another language that isn't English.
kill-panda.jpg
straighten bananas Bogart

Back