• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Caynez] I'm a cool guy, really

Doesn't that, sort of, exist?

https://www.google.se/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CC4QFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.minecraftforum.net%2Ftopic%2F304258-32x142-the-tibian-pack-v-17-updated-22-oct-2012-20000-downloads%2F&ei=f1FLUf6wKsfStAao5YGgDw&usg=AFQjCNEUhavQDMK9chVgTt7eafOlPjl08A&sig2=KQSvRYF3kILMEQXz9FyRpA&bvm=bv.44158598,d.bGE
truestory.jpg

@offtop
"Tibia 3D Soon".
Just went to last page and I found this:
Tibia's Thais recreated in Minecraft! (Download in description) - YouTube

@top
They're quite old, but I didn't post them before, so ... here it is:
vegetapng_nppeqas.png

dragobals_nppeqqe.png

Making animation of Goku transforming into SSJ and performing KameHameHa wave will be epic, don't you think?

btw. I going later to do some equipment (for example iron set).

Attachments

Bloodgif_npehrhs.gif
Bloodgif_npehxhw.gif

Need to choose good ground...
Something for Quest on Demetri World RPG

Fuck shit up, these are great. I'd like seeing future works of you, are these for any project in specific?

improv1pn_npshenx.png

improv2pn_npsheeh.png

Olds vs News
Improvement on boring colours, weak lineart, messy shading. I think I made them without paying attention on final look...(I mean olds)

btw. who give me rep with "i think nixodin was died", masterofthis is that you? xD

WIPS of older work, old car:
wippng_npswqwn.png

tbh you had the base pretty spot on from the onset so that's pretty good man :) was just a matter of getting it's shading right with the details which you seem to have from the last 2 :)

Nice man :)
wish i could sprite as good as this xd
- - - Updated - - -

Dragonpng_xqexenr.png

YU NO COMMENTS!? AGAIN!?

inspiration? ;d
lecikurwaaa.png

credits Krisosw

;d i know it's different but similar features.. :) Guessing you both had same inspiration or you used this as inspiration ;P
Good still

Last edited:
@GhostX
Hmm.. I don't think so. Maybe it's due to pose, I was aiming in "natural" birds type, unlike Wyverns.

So, here are some new little sprites:
littlepng_npaqwph.png

First sprite, it's dog >.<. It's small, because I tried to do it like dog from rl tibia.

@edit
Moved graphics from pages to first post (Dragon,items etc)

Last edited:
Looks like one of those yorshire terrier things XD :p

Like the helmet too xd, seems like a stormtrooper but different colour ;d

Love the dog, are you going to make more animals? Would love to see some more.

Last edited:
Gold-armo_nhppnnq.png

:D

@down
Hah, that circle like? It's part of boot xD

Last edited:
xt2xs.png

:p
@edit: Haven't erased some parts of sketch xD
btw. I didn't finished piece above, it went to be just practice :S

Back