• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Caynez] I'm a cool guy, really

Thank you all very much. When I came here after school I was truly suprised, it made me smile ! <3

@Shadowsong
Hah. Yea, I celebrate today my 18th birthday. I just wanted to reply at evening :D
My winter holidays will start tomorrow, so it's even greater - party and art all day

Thank you all very much. When I came here after school I was truly suprised, it made me smile ! <3

@Shadowsong
Hah. Yea, I celebrate today my 18th birthday. I just wanted to reply at evening :D
My winter holidays will start tomorrow, so it's even greater - party and art all day
Yay! I hope to see many new, amazing pieces on this thread.
Keep it up.

@Shadowsong

Oh, have a great party then, you're even younger than me. I thought I'm always the youngest guy everywhere XD

I went through every page and I'm stunned, totally stunned! This is motivation on high level, after watching this thread you've to become a spriter.

Thanks for all comments. Unfortunately I don't have any fancy new sprites (I worked mostly on sketches - a

CkIcudp.png

vrSN6pU.png

Tips (kinda old, but still helpful):
ostrzapng_xpqaahq.png

sword_progress_by_anevis-d5goequ.png

@edit:
If you want any critic or help PM me, I'm here almost everyday and reply always ;)

Last edited:
@up
Made my day :DD

#top
HC9suZV.png

One of attempts for challenge. Didn't turn as I wanted, so I made another one...

Its very nice, but still that purple color dont mix with blue well, and the hairs look kinda like square on the top. But the rest is fine ^_^

Back