• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Celestia-Realm (Custom) Oldschool RPG

What do you want the exp rate to be?

• Total voters

Lifer420

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
Hello there players of Celestia Realm/OTland members, this is a thread concerning everything about Celestia-Realm Custom RPG OT! If you have any questions, everyone will try to answer them to the best of their knowledge! First off, here's the thread for the advertisement of the OT!

Code:
https://otland.net/threads/france-7-1-custom-rpg-server-celestia-start-april-10th-30-minutes.231241/

When we get more players and levels we will help everyone as much as possible!

Paladins "exevo con" shouldn't be 30 arrows either. This server seems to FAVOR paladins 125% :|

More Questions -

Do you want gold be to clickable to platinum, but 1 platinum will weigh 3.0oz to still take some cap?

Do you think houses should be !buyhouse, or big on the website and wait 24 hours [or until server save] to be able to own it after bidding?

Currently you start with no EQ in main, do you think there should be a starting set after reaching the mainland?
Example : Chain armor, studded legs, legion helmet, plate shield + Orcish axe, Daramanian mace or Scimitar.

Do you think GFB should be changed to 6x-8x (4x now) explos changed to 8x? (6x now)

Do you think promotion should be switched back to the ghoul task, but add extra ghouls to it? (example, 200 ghouls for promotion)

Everyone, copy paste these and paste your answers to this thread so we can see the final results!

Last edited:
exp is ok but error whenever you want kill a monster that u can block them without losing hp and please consider making a npc sellable runes

You can only do that with monsters who can't move crates and such, as they won't walk around if trapped

More Questions -

Do you want gold be to clickable to platinum, but 1 platinum will weigh 3.0oz to still take some cap?

Do you think houses should be !buyhouse, or big on the website and wait 24 hours [or until server save] to be able to own it after bidding?

Currently you start with no EQ in main, do you think there should be a starting set after reaching the mainland?
Example : Chain armor, studded legs, legion helmet, plate shield + Orcish axe, Daramanian mace or Scimitar.

Do you think GFB should be changed to 6x-8x (4x now) explos changed to 8x? (6x now)

Do you think promotion should be switched back to the ghoul task, but add extra ghouls to it? (example, 200 ghouls for promotion)

Everyone, copy paste these and paste your answers to this thread so we can see the final results!

-clickable gold->platinum: Yes

-it doesnt really bother me^^

-i would prefer to get a starter equipment, but not that good. Maybe just some spears, as paladin, and some health potions as knight + better weapon, sorc/druid should get some mana pots maybe

-Maybe more at the beginning of the server, because you dont have to wait so long for mana regeneration to make runes
-i dont know that way of promotion, but sounds very nice and unique!!

I'm not changing anything regarding experience/skills/magic but I'm considering the rest

The main thing EVERYONE wants is the experience, bro. There's votes up there for 4x. You said you don't care how many players are on so why not just listen to the few that are going to play? If the exp goes up a decent amount i'll live with everything else not being changed. Everyone feels the same way lol

@Kungenn What about doing lv 6-8 = 6x, 8-19 =5x 20-49 =4x 50-75=3x 76-300 -2x? That would prolly work better than a static 4x then, wouldn't ya say? Gives people more incentive to ACTUALLY go level to be able to do shit :p

Would be a fun server but I won't waste my time here if I can play tibianic with pretty much the same rates yet a bigger player base & no bugs at all.

Enjoyed the version that ran in December 2014 more.

Would be a fun server but I won't waste my time playing as serious as before over here if I can play tibianic with pretty much the same rates yet a bigger player base & no bugs at all.

Enjoyed the version that ran in December 2014 more.

Back