• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Chan check this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mister smitherz

Reaction score
I just got on a bit ago, and didn't know that he was 'hacked'
Now that i know the situation, after texting shimmie and asking...
Josh GAVE Shimmie the info before the cyntara reset, so thats still account sharing i thought.
Not trying to start an argument but thats whats fair.

Its like this...If it wasn't Josh, he gave his info to someone = account sharing.
If it was Josh, he is providing false information and was harrassing and insulting a gamemaster, and threatening them, saying he would lose gm if he banned ect.
Either way you look at it, something wrong has happened and i think that it was Shimmie as you compared those Ip's, but that is still account sharing.
Cyntara be fair!
Cyntara be fair!
CYNTARA BE FAIR!

Last edited:
I just got on a bit ago, and didn't know that he was 'hacked'
Now that i know the situation, after texting shimmie and asking...
Josh GAVE Shimmie the info before the cyntara reset, so thats still account sharing i thought.
Not trying to start an argument but thats whats fair.
And there's already a precedent for this, whenever GM Justice banned Answer.. He needs to be banished.

Did you all one better. My rl shouldn't have to share on my own server.

Red

Now you guys owe me a set, before I raise hell. Better go talking to Shimmie before I have to find it myself.

Red

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom