• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Change sex.

Do you want the old system?

• Total voters

mukken

Reaction score
In my opinion, should go back to the old sex-change option with this command, and for free, because it is a little strange that one day I could change the command and now I have to spend money to change the character's gender

Decide.

This is the real test for staff to proof they want our happiness instead of money

And the thing is u gotta spend 1 euro to get it and then that's just extra points

But why should I pay for 20 + points if you only need two for me this is nonsense, it better be your command, and that's all.

I agree!

I noticed a bug witch change gender. Bought it and get nothing. Someone can explain how it works?

It was changed for a reason - to avoid abuse when it comes to addons that are different for female/male, and for that reason, we won't change it back.

Back