• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Change the minimum level from player?

dajustin11

Hoster
Reaction score
Hello,

Can some one help me i wanna change the minumum lvl from a player.
wich is 1 now i wanna change it in 75 for my ot can anyone help me?
i mean that if u are 75 and u die u cant get lower than 75.
Im using the latest tfs version 0.3.1
I will Rep++ for u :)

Yours,

Last edited:
Im not sure if there is a way to set this up directly in OT as Im just learning their codebase, however it wouldnt be too hard to do in a language that edits the database. You could also check your account manager for those capabilities if using one or create your own or modify it. A simple PHP script could be ran along with whatever you might be using to modify this and could be integrated fairly simply if your knowledgable in programming at all. I know this isnt an exact answer but might point you in the right direction, and of course you could just manually edit the database for now using the tibia level guide making sure you modify the expereince level as well. This wouldnt really be the best option if your hosting for alot of players, but writing some code in a sql supported language or in even in lua in the game should work. The reason I suggest this is it seems that hosters are having to learn a bit about the lua scripts and databases at the least to run them, so taking it further to make your own script for your needs might be whats needed. Again though, check with any account manager you might be using.

Also check out this discussion which relates and might solve your issue:

http://otland.net/f16/c-trying-set-minimum-level-70-a-108379/

Last edited:
Back