• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Change this website

kenjin magician

They Won´t quit until they drop me
Reaction score
It looks awful :S

White background ....seems a forum of otland not a site

I strongly believe that shadowcores deserves a better site .

well yeah it is ot land seeing as tho the owner of shadowcores happens to be the owner of ot land? noobs.

I think that this site is the only thing making shadowcores not perfect.

It is too different from the tibia original web site . I know that this is not global tibia but still a alternative server of it .

My opinion is that shadowcores will be even better with a site just like the rl tibia site, because that is one of the few things that everybody likes about tibia .
Some people will have different opinions about vocations balancement, about pvp, about transfers and etc but nobody ever complained about the web site...

So why do we have a web site with a white background ? i started to play this ot because a friend of mine told me about it and he said " is a great ot i will send you their site so you can crate a acc"

Well...i gave shadowcores a opportunity when i first saw the web site...and i dont regret because my friend was right...it is a fantastic alternative server...but the site..humm...sucks...

- - - Updated - - -

i will donate 2x more if they change it

I think that this site is the only thing making shadowcores not perfect.

It is too different from the tibia original web site . I know that this is not global tibia but still a alternative server of it .

My opinion is that shadowcores will be even better with a site just like the rl tibia site, because that is one of the few things that everybody likes about tibia .
Some people will have different opinions about vocations balancement, about pvp, about transfers and etc but nobody ever complained about the web site...

So why do we have a web site with a white background ? i started to play this ot because a friend of mine told me about it and he said " is a great ot i will send you their site so you can crate a acc"

Well...i gave shadowcores a opportunity when i first saw the web site...and i dont regret because my friend was right...it is a fantastic alternative server...but the site..humm...sucks...

- - - Updated - - -

i will donate 2x more if they change it
Regardless of your English, I agree

nobody ever complained about the web site...

Guess why? It's clean and something new, and in my opinion way better than this mainstream websites, it also shows effort which has been made when a server uses a custom website. And by the way is the background blue and not white. The content boxes are white, not the background.

^

i was talking about the rl tibia site . About shadowcores web site many people are complaning they just dont like the forum so they dont use it . Change it to something like real tibia and people will use much more frequently the forum

The website is faster, cleaner and more functional than Tibia layouts.

Sorry it's not what you're used to, but that doesn't make it bad.

why would we wan't it to look like rl tibia? when this server is better than rl tibia 1100 players online or however much it is look at all the servers in rl tell me if they have this many people online :D

I understand and respect different opinions i am just trying to do what everybody tries to do all the time , get what we want

THat is just my taste..i think that they should do something really better..but anyway

I understand and respect different opinions i am just trying to do what everybody tries to do all the time , get what we want

THat is just my taste..i think that they should do something really better..but anyway

You're contradicting yourself. You aren't interested in what we as a community what, just your personal taste.

The current website is simple, elegant and more functional than any Tibia.com-based layout. If you took even a couple of minutes to navigate through the pages you would realize that it doesn't need any changes.

why would we wan't it to look like rl tibia? when this server is better than rl tibia 1100 players online or however much it is look at all the servers in rl tell me if they have this many people online :D

Aurora has more then 1100+ players online daily!

btw Tom! Im about to upload the video of your noobness!
Being cocky to me ingame, few minutes later when they killed my noob char, Tom Died ofc, "bad internet connection he said" Well so he went back
and opened he's mouth again! This time, He could never died he said. Well it tooked 20 seconds, until they attacked him again, and Tom says UHRUNE1 UHRUNE1 UHRUNE1 guess its something wrong with ur bot, cuz Tom dident healed himself, he died again. video is coming ;D

Back