• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Change vercion of softcores 8.7 to 8.6

Pbs

Reaction score
hey change the vercion talaturen softcores, 8.7 is crap, 8.6 is the best for everyone, try to do that and you will notice the change of players, there is no need to reset account, because they all have characters and items, outfits and more, so life will return wing softcores
if not try to get into oblivion every day have 30 players ... or less, and before I had 300 or more per day so try it:cool:

is best for softcore, make the change carefully: paladin boltstriker :*

Reset is best option its doesnt matter if it is 8.70, 99% old players want resetttttttt, but nothing gonna happen its useless to spamming here for change or something, coz tala visit forum 1 time in a month,hehehehehe, there are millions bugs on both ots which he havnt fixed yet, he just did 1 thing during his last 2 years updated ot to 8.70 xddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

hey change the vercion talaturen softcores, 8.7 is crap, 8.6 is the best for everyone, try to do that and you will notice the change of players, there is no need to reset account, because they all have characters and items, outfits and more, so life will return wing softcores
if not try to get into oblivion every day have 30 players ... or less, and before I had 300 or more per day so try it:cool:

[sarcasm]Yes, please do it, I want to use ElfBot one last time ... [/sarcasm]

dear bogart tard, if u see my 1st post on this thread with open eyes i havnt posted anything about strike95, so shut the fuck up

dear bogart tard, if u see my 1st post on this thread with open eyes i havnt posted anything about strike95, so shut the fuck up

Oh jesus, can't you read? I never said that you said something about Strike95 at that post, please learn to fucking read.

most players have, addons full, set, items, money and more,
If you do not reset account. would be better to change the version of softcoresa 8.6 or 8.4 when the former had more players, so do it for softcores
to return and not be forgotten:p:rolleyes::w00t:

I think that when the server now is 8.70 Talaturen and his team can make all of the features not just the mount system. Like all the lizard and draken hunts
and the new quests new outfit addon quests even In Service of Yalahar isn't even done. Please make this in the next update unlike others I think the server can get revived from low population and get back to what it once was.

Back