• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Changes VS. Reset

Reset with Changes vs Only Changes

• Total voters
we have good fights on ambera, so why u are still here?? they dont make reset or new server so fuck this twifysoft. who normal player will back here if they do any changes without reset ?? no one

CLOSED

just make poll for ssa delay and u have perfect server
if you make lower lvls again everyone will quit XD
@Mark

ppl quited already so whats the difference compared to now expect for the server looking more atractive to new and older players?

@Mark what are you expecting to make the delay on ssa and increase death penalty ?

Those simple changes will bring back players to your server

If you are not going ever to reset lunar then reduce the lvls in 50 % same to magic levels and this time make it hard to get lvl 220+ .

After lvl 180 exp must be 2x no bonus for exp .

Make it free to all charlovers to transfer to shadow if they do not agree with the changes.

Reset GUYYS RESEEEEEEEEEEET FKING TARDS AMBERA SUCK SO HARD

@Mark what are you expecting to make the delay on ssa and increase death penalty ?

Those simple changes will bring back players to your server

If you are not going ever to reset lunar then reduce the lvls in 50 % same to magic levels and this time make it hard to get lvl 220+ .

After lvl 180 exp must be 2x no bonus for exp .

Make it free to all charlovers to transfer to shadow if they do not agree with the changes.

even if there are changes it wont make old peoples back.
Just veziv and his dogs and some players that played before ambera.
And no thats not enough :)

lunarforce was good before , ppl cry for these changes and now ? where is all the community who was asking for a lot of changes playing?
you guys doing the same like u did than max 1 month lunar will be the same

even if there are changes it wont make old peoples back.
Just veziv and his dogs and some players that played before ambera.
And no thats not enough :)

Not true. If mark adds might ring and SSA delay, decrease the lvl of people according to their lvl ( making a lvl 400 loose 250 lvls but a lvl 250 loose like 50 ) and decrease the exp rates after lvl 200 or something that is no reason to not play lunar again.

Lunar and shadow are bug free, most servers outhere are buged to their soul, people aplying them because here its almost impossible to kill a mage with ssa due to the scripts we can easily find on forums etc.

To shadowcores what they have to do is everything i said above and rduce the damage of area runes on pvp situations. Also reduce the magic level is crucial because at this moment we have people with lvl 60 hiting 1k on ue wich is absolutely ridiculous

@Mark i am one of the few who still believe that you care about this servers and this community but those changes above are not something you need a lifetime to do neither something you will find no reasons to not implement.

Last edited:
I would come back if the they do reset the server and lower the stages.

also seems like it will be great with cd on those 2 items.

I don't know what people talking about that. But... if there will be a reset keep in mid that 70% of people never come again.
Also yes, people who want wars come again, maybe new teams will start here. But for how many long? util X amout of players become high levels?

The real problem is not the high levels, the problem its that staff don't work as well for banishement all mc/botters that are playing FULL AFK 24/7!
And ofther problem is that people that don't want a war because like to be charlovers (99.9% of this OT)

BTW: I hope that in near future, @Mark will going to open new OT with all of these changes and getting more staff to check those full afk botters.
After this, keep in mid if become new era of Shadowcores its possible.

AND MARK HANI SIRAMIX CAN U TELL SMTH TO US? BECOUSE AMBERA SLOWLY GOING TO DIE !!

i want to comeback lunar land but u need to made some changes like ssa delay or smth

@Mark i am one of the few who still believe that you care about this servers and this community but those changes above are not something you need a lifetime to do neither something you will find no reasons to not implement.

The changes are not currently being worked on, I just said which ones were negotiable if the people who suggested them would actually be playing here. I'm not going to make changes for people to start playing here, I'm making changes for people who actually do play on LunarForce. The poll in this thread is also useless because a reset is not an option. So if the people who want the changes would start playing and let us know what actually needs to be changed, we will create an official poll about it and implement it if the votes from people who are currently playing are in favor of implementing the change.

AND MARK HANI SIRAMIX CAN U TELL SMTH TO US? BECOUSE AMBERA SLOWLY GOING TO DIE !!

i want to comeback lunar land but u need to made some changes like ssa delay or smth

Really? If you were playing here instead of another server, chances are the changes would already have made it in, but you left the server after we started making changes that you and other teams were asking for.

The changes are not currently being worked on, I just said which ones were negotiable if the people who suggested them would actually be playing here. I'm not going to make changes for people to start playing here, I'm making changes for people who actually do play on LunarForce. The poll in this thread is also useless because a reset is not an option. So if the people who want the changes would start playing and let us know what actually needs to be changed, we will create an official poll about it and implement it if the votes from people who are currently playing are in favor of implementing the change.

Really? If you were playing here instead of another server, chances are the changes would already have made it in, but you left the server after we started making changes that you and other teams were asking for.

Just make the poll and people will play again and the ot will be alive again not hard make it boom lets go ez

time to the probe?

Mark what u need to see that everyone want a reset on fking lunarforce? PIECE OF SHIT

Back