• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Changing maps

DaMaoKaiz

Reaction score
Hello, I have followed the guide and created a personal server to muck around on in my free time for a solo game run. i am using TFS 1.2 (protocol 10.98) and using ZnoteACC, while the server starts, runs, and I can connect to it, the map provided in TFS 1.2 doesn't seem to be working with ZnoteACC teleports, or home towns ( thais carlin, kaz, venore) and if i try to use them I get a console error [Error - IOLoginData::loadPlayer] Mao has Town ID 6 which doesn't exist]
This leads me to the understanding this is not compiled using the RL Map for Tibia from what i have read. What would be the simplest way for me to switch to the Tibia RL Map, and what RL Map would you all recommend? All help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Back