• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Why does the map open up to me?

Jpstafe

Reaction score
Hello I want to work the map of sabreheaven
GitHub - ErikasKontenis/SabrehavenRme (https://github.com/ErikasKontenis/SabrehavenRme)
, I downloaded the SabrehavenRme-main from github, the main map loads me perfect with that remere.. what I want is to copy and paste another map, I don't want to use the tibia rl map, I want to use the Evolution map. with the other Remere that is not the sabreheaven, I lowered it to 7.6 but when I open it I get all these errors .. I don't have much knowledge of Remere... How can this be solved?
01.png

02.png

This map is the one I want to transfer to MAP RL. I would like to copy and paste it..
03.png
Does anyone have knowledge for this? I don't understand much about Remere...

Solution
Thanks for the information, I have a question. Isn't there some kind of tutorial? because I don't understand what to pass map to id or I don't know how it is... open some tutorial?
Hello I want to work the map of sabreheaven
GitHub - ErikasKontenis/SabrehavenRme (https://github.com/ErikasKontenis/SabrehavenRme)
, I downloaded the SabrehavenRme-main from github, the main map loads me perfect with that remere.. what I want is to copy and paste another map, I don't want to use the tibia rl map, I want to use the Evolution map. with the other Remere that is not the sabreheaven, I lowered it to 7.6 but when I open it I get all these errors .. I don't have much knowledge of Remere... How can this be solved?
View attachment 78225

View attachment 78226

This map is the one I want to transfer to MAP RL. I would like to copy and paste it..
View attachment 78227
Does anyone have knowledge for this? I don't understand much about Remere...
sabreheaven map is by client id, the other one by server id, i guess..
check it:

sabreheaven map is by client id, the other one by server id, i guess..
check it:
Thanks for the information, I have a question. Isn't there some kind of tutorial? because I don't understand what to pass map to id or I don't know how it is... open some tutorial?

Solution
Back