• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Char reseted???

Tarkal

Reaction score
Yesterday I dis 6 seals of poi made an addon and done many more things and today I log in without poi without the addon and in the same place I was yesterday, what do I have to think about it?

PD: that stone of poi I'd waited for ss to enter the area and now stone is there again seems I've to w8 again until ss or call someone to remove it...

Am from IceHaw btw

Yesterday I dis 6 seals of poi made an addon and done many more things and today I log in without poi without the addon and in the same place I was yesterday, what do I have to think about it?

PD: that stone of poi I'd waited for ss to enter the area and now stone is there again seems I've to w8 again until ss or call someone to remove it...

Am from IceHaw btw

you need to do some shits so the stone disapear ;p

Am from IceHaw btw

use a pick on it noob

ye rlly noob but since ur are the expert it should dissapear but am afraid it doesnt so now ur the noob:)

haha naah ppl says me i have to w8 til ss, well i can use any item over the stone it doesnt move:( id be rlly good if it could be using a pick but it wasnt working:p

No!!!!! Icechaw reseted yesterday!!!! I take 100 minotaur leathers, 100 chicken wings and 40 honeycombs...but, today i have nothing...and my experience return to lvl 331...yesterday I pass to level 333

fuck!!!!!!

No!!!!! Icechaw reseted yesterday!!!! I take 100 minotaur leathers, 100 chicken wings and 40 honeycombs...but, today i have nothing...and my experience return to lvl 331...yesterday I pass to level 333

fuck!!!!!!

lol its only 2 lvls. get over it its not hard to take 2lvls

ever heard of levers ? LOL really before you play an ots you should go play rl tibia a little .....

oh ur now the expert:) Ive done poi many times bro... dont post if u dunno what ur talking about, that stone can be opened from inside of course but has to be someone who has done poi, and shouldnt be there since in real, there isnt:p

oh ur now the expert:) Ive done poi many times bro... dont post if u dunno what ur talking about, that stone can be opened from inside of course but has to be someone who has done poi, and shouldnt be there since in real, there isnt:p

dude i thought u meant the stone that levers open not the one thats over the phantasm place :p when ur entering the tps

hehe oki:) but I guess that should be fixed, dunno why this stone is there haha

Back
Top Bottom