• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Charlovers/Skull-Bashers/Defense-Takers AKA RLD!

Zarz

Bruhs || Tibiacams.net
Reaction score
As the title says RLD = charlovers, Skull Bashers & they run to defenses 24/7

For real stop being so scared and fight us, we always have less numbers than you and you have way higher levels but yet you still won't fight.

Like I mentioned in a previous post, why are teams all scared of RLD on this server? they are nobodies who have no clue how to battle VS an experienced team.

ACCEPT WARMODE FFS!!!

Validus declared war against Red Light District

We had a guild on Zantera V1 like 3 years ago or something called Validus ;)

@Validus.

Hi,

- I remember when I was leading my guild and everytime when my enemies didn't wanted to accept warmodes and I made many threads like you and I feel like that it's not good idea, maybe it's part of spam and no one cares about this. -> Go buy 250+ characters level and don't complain in forum <-.

• It's another part that you buy an account/charater because you feel like tired man and you don't want to exp, only you want that is PvP - Battles! (Why not, everyone want it of course).
• Not always people are afraid for accepting warmodes, they have some personal reasons for it and people like you don't understand (aggressive that you want only WAR and WAR!!!!!!!).
• Only do you feel up for do battle when you have all your teammates online while the battle?... (Maybe your enemies don't have it when you have it).
• And also if you think that your team is better than them, so probably it is (only for your team rolf) but don't think this always. :D
• Nothing more to say and just #Be patient..!

I hope you understand!
Kinds regards,
Dyablo.

Hi,

- I remember when I was leading my guild and everytime when my enemies didn't wanted to accept warmodes and I made many threads like you and I feel like that it's not good idea, maybe it's part of spam and no one cares about this. -> Go buy 250+ characters level and don't complain in forum <-.

• It's another part that you buy an account/charater because you feel like tired man and you don't want to exp, only you want that is PvP - Battles! (Why not, everyone want it of course).
• Not always people are afraid for accepting warmodes, they have some personal reasons for it and people like you don't understand (aggressive that you want only WAR and WAR!!!!!!!).
• Only do you feel up for do battle when you have all your teammates online while the battle?... (Maybe your enemies don't have it when you have it).
• And also if you think that your team is better than them, so probably it is (only for your team rolf) but don't think this always. :D

I hope you understand!
Kinds regards,
Dyablo.

These threads are solely based on pissing off enemies & trolling them

Hi,

I hope you understand!
Kinds regards,
Dyablo.

ZZZZZZZ Go back to non-pvp :)

the thing you obviously don't get is the fact that I've mentioned it in most of these threads is that RLD always have more people than us, and they even come to skull bash us when we fight other teams but they will never accept warmode, last time they did we killed them 4-1 then they ran defense haha.

Seriously honest when i say that @ dyablo thats the biggest few paragraphs of shit ever lol. Sorry but theres no excuse for u not having a warmode with us. Your meant to be the leading guild, we offer to battle u with less ppl and ALOT lower levels. Talk about "personal" reasons for not having a war. Please bullet point them and everyone can see if there worth the time to read lol.

As the title says RLD = charlovers, Skull Bashers & they run to defenses 24/7

For real stop being so scared and fight us, we always have less numbers than you and you have way higher levels but yet you still won't fight.

Like I mentioned in a previous post, why are teams all scared of RLD on this server? they are nobodies who have no clue how to battle VS an experienced team.

ACCEPT WARMODE FFS!!!

Validus declared war against Red Light District

Charlovers = BS
Skull bashers = BS
Running defences to not get skullbashed / traped by subcharacters so thats also = BS
Scared = BS
Less numbers = BS
higher levels yes, average levels combined? I would say almost equal so fuck you

And seriously we have not had enough players and not even a commander online past 2 days when YOU were ready to battle.
so shove your words up your broken fucking asshole zarz. and why not put your own foot up your ass aswell. might get you some iq back

and btw put your head up rosestylez ass, he is a real asshole so your head with that tiny brain might acctually fit in there

^ what he said.

Okey, so let's do the math.

Threads by Zarz
@Charlovers/Skull-Bashers/Defense-Takers AKA RLD!
Started by Zarz, Today 01:35

@rld
Started by Zarz, 14th September 2012 20:24

Number of post on forum fight threads by Zarz approximately the last 24hours: 10

Today, 19:44
Zarz replied to a thread @Charlovers/Skull-Bashers/Defense-Takers AKA RLD! in ShadowCores
^ what he said.
see more
9 replies | 203 view(s)

Today, 18:53
Zarz replied to a thread @RLD - 'Dont Be Mad' here! in ShadowCores
I believe they are a team from non-pvp servers, that's why you haven't heard of them ;) ZZZZZZZ So accept warmode? ;) Considering 95% of...
see more
28 replies | 284 view(s)

Today, 12:01
Zarz replied to a thread @Charlovers/Skull-Bashers/Defense-Takers AKA RLD! in ShadowCores
ZZZZZZZ Go back to non-pvp :) the thing you obviously don't get is the fact that I've mentioned it in most of these threads is that RLD always...
see more
9 replies | 203 view(s)

Today, 12:00
Zarz replied to a thread @Assassinationsquad! & @RLD NEXT?!?!? in ShadowCores
@dyablo, Like Jack mentioned we've dominated EVERY! team in the past 4 years on many many servers, why would we warmode VS Old Infekted and Legends...
see more
11 replies | 274 view(s)

Today, 04:41
Red replied to a thread Lordaeron (WypasOTS) server - datapack and engine in Marketplace
I wish you the best of luck selling them Don & Elf. Elf enlightened me about what was going on a bit and I am truly sorry for my previous posts....
see more
32 replies | 985 view(s)

Today, 03:13
Ah right we're too good with mwalling haha and the namefaker is Thaldus
see more
11 replies | 274 view(s)

Today, 01:52
East? do you mean like when i went north east fromt he bridge? and mwalled your whole team? XD
see more
11 replies | 274 view(s)

Today, 01:43
We had a guild on Zantera V1 like 3 years ago or something called Validus ;)
see more
9 replies | 203 view(s)

Today, 01:35
Zarz started a thread @Charlovers/Skull-Bashers/Defense-Takers AKA RLD! in ShadowCores
As the title says RLD = charlovers, Skull Bashers & they run to defenses 24/7 For real stop being so scared and fight us, we always have less...
see more
9 replies | 203 view(s)

Today, 01:09
Zarz started a thread @Assassinationsquad! & @RLD NEXT?!?!? in ShadowCores
Since I've been labeled as the 'Validus Forum Fighter' I feel it is my job to personally congratulate Assassinationsquad on finally accepting our...
see more
11 replies | 274 view(s)

Yesterday, 23:18
Zarz replied to a thread @ all rld about war + future. in ShadowCores
Give chars... people here are too pussy to fight us XD
see more
16 replies | 435 view(s)

Yesterday, 22:37
Zarz replied to a thread @ all rld about war + future. in ShadowCores
I don't get the picture tbh because if it isn't against my team what is the point in posting it? this thread is because you guys won't fight us....
see more

Threads by Ingedrients
Who would join a Warzone boss kill attemt?
Started by Ingredients, 11th September 2012 19:53

Number of post on forum fight threads by Ingedrients approximately the last 24hours: 10

Today, 22:08
Ingredients replied to a thread @RLD - 'Dont Be Mad' here! in ShadowCores
So 5% of your team is old players, that would be like 8 players of your team. DAMN your team is HUGE! Wait ill just put all them names up. ...
see more
28 replies | 284 view(s)

Today, 19:29
Ingredients replied to a thread @Charlovers/Skull-Bashers/Defense-Takers AKA RLD! in ShadowCores
Charlovers = BS Skull bashers = BS Running defences to not get skullbashed / traped by subcharacters so thats also = BS Scared = BS Less numbers...
see more

Just saying man; shut the fuck up for a change. You're an annoying little prick.

I'm sorry? did I give you permission to write something on my forum? No I don't think I did, so next time you can message me on the server and ask for permission to reply to a thread. Understand?

Seems like not accepting a wm is working well, all I wanted to fuck with you and I can see it works well. Now go put your head up rosestylez ass, Zarz.

Charlovers = BS
Skull bashers = BS
Running defences to not get skullbashed / traped by subcharacters so thats also = BS
Scared = BS
Less numbers = BS
higher levels yes, average levels combined? I would say almost equal so fuck you

And seriously we have not had enough players and not even a commander online past 2 days when YOU were ready to battle.
so shove your words up your broken fucking asshole zarz. and why not put your own foot up your ass aswell. might get you some iq back

and btw put your head up rosestylez ass, he is a real asshole so your head with that tiny brain might acctually fit in there

rld average lvl 240
validus 197
rld members 33
validus 22
rld total lvl 7938
validus total lvl 4336

just putting that out there

rld average lvl 240
validus 197
rld members 33
validus 22
rld total lvl 7938
validus total lvl 4336

just putting that out there

Actually RLD's average level is 225. Also Validus just lowered their average level (about 8-10 levels~) by inviting a level 85 and a level 91. So in reality the difference isn't that big. That zars guy is pulling facts out of his ass trying to provoke people.

Because we aren't scared to have our mages that are still leveling come to war and be in warmode, unlike everyone else s low level chars who come to battle without warmode and just sio your team and mwall us.

Zarz Man, I really don't know you, but I can notice how annoying you are, if they don't want to go into a WM with you just accept it and stop bothering you just look desperate for attention.

(I don't want to be rude, I'm just putting out my point of view).

Enjoy the game and if wars make you happy then go on WM with someone that DOES want a WM.
Greetings.

Dont be pussy and just fight them, whats the big deal? You afraid of dropping a few lvls? Omg this looks like Rl tibia <.<

HAIL VALIDUS or w/e

Btw, if they dont accept just go and sneak 24/7 they'll either accept it or ragequit.

Back