• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Charlovers/Skull-Bashers/Defense-Takers AKA RLD!

Zarz Man, I really don't know you, but I can notice how annoying you are, if they don't want to go into a WM with you just accept it and stop bothering you just look desperate for attention.

(I don't want to be rude, I'm just putting out my point of view).

Enjoy the game and if wars make you happy then go on WM with someone that DOES want a WM.
Greetings.

Love your post... everytime i have a bad day i just read zarz posts and i feel much better. Its funny how he keeps making threads and trying to get some attention. Everytime he gets any he feel like a pro and everytime he doesnt he just makes another thread. :D

Validus is at war against Red Light District. Sep 17 2012, 18:50:24 0 - 0, happy now Zarz?

18:22 Snusmumriken [228]: You gonna stop crying on forum now? :[]
18:23 Tabu [274]: ye till you run defense

18:22 Snusmumriken [228]: You gonna stop crying on forum now? :[]
18:23 Tabu [274]: ye till you run defense

Seems like you're that retarded you can't even admit when you get owned on the forum. Yet you just turn around the facts and start act like a complete moron over and over again.

Btw, great job on Tabu.

Character Deaths

Sep 17 2012, 22:30:54 Killed at Level 271 by WrathxMost damage
and by Go SleepLast hit
Sep 17 2012, 22:26:51 Killed at Level 273 by Lord KakMost damage
and by The LengionLast hit
Sep 17 2012, 21:00:15 Killed at Level 274 by ArragonMost damage
and by ElvisLast hit
Sep 16 2012, 13:32:29 Died at Level 276 by a bonebeastSoloed
Sep 16 2012, 03:09:45 Killed at Level 277 by ParadoxMost damage
and by PhytaLast hit

Seems like you gotta buy a new character soon..

Seems like you're that retarded you can't even admit when you get owned on the forum. Yet you just turn around the facts and start act like a complete moron over and over again.

Btw, great job on Tabu.

Character Deaths

Sep 17 2012, 22:30:54 Killed at Level 271 by WrathxMost damage
and by Go SleepLast hit
Sep 17 2012, 22:26:51 Killed at Level 273 by Lord KakMost damage
and by The LengionLast hit
Sep 17 2012, 21:00:15 Killed at Level 274 by ArragonMost damage
and by ElvisLast hit
Sep 16 2012, 13:32:29 Died at Level 276 by a bonebeastSoloed
Sep 16 2012, 03:09:45 Killed at Level 277 by ParadoxMost damage
and by PhytaLast hit

Seems like you gotta buy a new character soon..

ye cuz you couldnt do it kinda... he was one of the mages like far behind or far ahead in the lines so why not? XD

I don't care about characters levels nor do I care to get them back up, I play for pvp only and to have a laugh, and yeah when it gets below 200 i will buy another ;)

ye cuz you couldnt do it kinda... he was one of the mages like far behind or far ahead in the lines so why not? XD

Dude follow English classes or talk to me in Dutch next time, because you fucking suck and I have no clue what the hell your message to me could be.

@Zarz
So do I. And I keep laughing at you everytime you make a fool of yourself trying to act like an internet god ruling a virtual world. In another post you keep talking big about real life as well. I do, however, wonder about what is true about that. In fact, people who do have a life don't brag about in on internet forums, because they dont have to convince others of that. Just saying.

Back