• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Chazzy and any other bitch like figure

Just to get it out there this is my first post in 20 days and wow I didn't hack anyone and you pulled off something retarded first I take 12kk then 15 then 20 then 16 then 20 now yet u buy a house worth 27kk on shadows ok. Once again yplu all need lifes honestly. Tyson I espically u said u quit 5x so quit already ffs stop acting like a kid and leave. Tbh your all actinglike kids. Get lives if I got one u can too.
You don't have a life lol. You still play battlefield and other shit, cuz i checked ur online time u faggot. I don't know who you're trying to fool, because everyone knows your fat as fuck

You don't have a life lol. You still play battlefield and other shit, cuz i checked ur online time u faggot. I don't know who you're trying to fool, because everyone knows your fat as fuck

Show me online time plx? I havent playd battlefield for 2 weeks now. so gz and who you trying to fool? Lol go smoke crack

so then you took a lvl just for fun or was it "Rikki" this so called friend rapper who is norwegian sauhusa
71-83 or whatever the fuck. Doesn't matter though, cuz i didn't manual it. I used bbot lol on dara drags ;P Rikki would fuck ur shit up u pansy. Don't talk shit

Show me online time plx? I havent playd battlefield for 2 weeks now. so gz and who you trying to fool? Lol go smoke crack
Tell me to go smoke crack? I'm not a pansy bitch, I can handle that.

71-83 or whatever the fuck. Doesn't matter though, cuz i didn't manual it. I used bbot lol on dara drags ;P Rikki would fuck ur shit up u pansy. Don't talk shit

Rikki has down syndrome

Go make up more lies saying his mom died from an illness she actually has(cancer) fucking asshole

Guys make 1 comment and edit it or something, and I just talked to danneh today I'm guessing he's more of a nerd than salar tbh

I aint a nerd i just like trolling i dont even play tibia lol

Back