• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@check god !

raynexthemytho

Reaction score
Create citys exclusive for warmods , because noob chars and other guilds interfering in the war ,because of this reason many teams came out of the server ( y

dont delete topic , answer for me

1º citys exclusiver for warmode
2º pvp bless

1º - new cities = orshabaal ots
2º topic what we talking about from 7 months.
3º noob chars = piece of shit in war mode but on real tibia they are too.

I dont think that this will be done since is a global server, what's wrong with the global map? there is a lot of space to do great wars with a huge different type of places example open ones (ankrahmun desert) and places full of trap behaviour (cities and port hope jungle from Banuta to Tiquanda) as for the pvp bless i dont think is a good idea, since if someone use them there is no point in killing each other, i mean if you kill someone you want hurt him for good, let him spend lot's of cash in bless and of course the chance to decrease his exp.
If they add a pvp bless this will be ruined for good, this is my point.

And again, what will pvp bless help you with? pvp bless only protects your blessings not ur exp loss. They wont do anything towards this.
What he means by exclusive map for guilds, is that only guild A and guild B will be able to travel to that city when they have warmode :p

Hosters from this ot are starting to do the same thing as cipsoft. They dont listen to players.

And again, what will pvp bless help you with? pvp bless only protects your blessings not ur exp loss. They wont do anything towards this.
What he means by exclusive map for guilds, is that only guild A and guild B will be able to travel to that city when they have warmode :p

Yeah, is just a nonsense, what you war for if the player can protect they're bless? you wont hurt them at all in cash spend too lol.
and exclusive maps for war? please, the global map is huge and full of good spots as i said before i dont see the needs to create exclusive maps

Less death loss should be like this:
If you will be killed or just attacked (last 60 seconds) by enemy in war mode - you will lose exp like on real tibia now. (~20%)
But if you die from other players without war mode with your guild you will lose like it is already.

You'd obviously only be able to enter with two guilds at a time, dumbfuck. Take a look at Hexana's system, it's perfect.

Create citys exclusive for warmods , because noob chars and other guilds interfering in the war ,because of this reason many teams came out of the server ( y

dont delete topic , answer for me

1º citys exclusiver for warmode
2º pvp bless

1. A City made for just PvP for War Mode, I'd say no.. because the world map is large enough, just go to ab'dendriel. You are all PvPing in populated cities and not in uncrowded cities. So it is not that it is a lack of space for your wars it is a lack of brain in your leaders..
2. PvP bless would be easy to abuse and no no no no. If your fine by buying bless for 1kk then no.

1. A City made for just PvP for War Mode, I'd say no.. because the world map is large enough, just go to ab'dendriel. You are all PvPing in populated cities and not in uncrowded cities. So it is not that it is a lack of space for your wars it is a lack of brain in your leaders..
2. PvP bless would be easy to abuse and no no no no. If your fine by buying bless for 1kk then no.

believe me, no matter where u go noobchars will ALWAYS find u

believe me, no matter where u go noobchars will ALWAYS find u

ah, so you have been at Ab'dendriel? That City is uncrowded.. and most of the noobs are probably there for the trolls down in the cave..
I do not believe you because I have never seen war in Ab'dendriel, the cities that I've seen war is Carlin, Thais, Darashia, Ankrahmun, Yalahar, Venore and Edron.
Which are the major city of hunting etc..

Carlin the major city of hunting? dude u gotta be kidding me, its not only about low lvls. But lets say some random guild full of brs, will see that ur in war with xxx guild. They will exiva u, and ruin ur fights.

ah, so you have been at Ab'dendriel? That City is uncrowded.. and most of the noobs are probably there for the trolls down in the cave..
I do not believe you because I have never seen war in Ab'dendriel, the cities that I've seen war is Carlin, Thais, Darashia, Ankrahmun, Yalahar, Venore and Edron.
Which are the major city of hunting etc..

You clearly don't fight. We have fought in every city on this ot. ALWAYS there is nub characters and pussy guilds that come to ruin our fights. If you don't know don't talk.

You clearly don't fight. We have fought in every city on this ot. ALWAYS there is nub characters and pussy guilds that come to ruin our fights. If you don't know don't talk.

true
cipsoft didnt found a solution to this
be better then cipsoft mark XD
u did this already

also revamp ml of mages :p

Last edited:
Cities without noobchars sounds quite enjoyable to be honest, not a bad idea.
It've worked as Heroic mentioned on HEXANA.NET and there were no further problems. These cities/arenas also had stoneskin/mightring delays which made it alot harder to act like you were super-man.
Not a bad idea, not bad at all.

Back
Top Bottom