• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Christmas for Otland, This Weekend c:

Status
Not open for further replies.
i wasnt even going to release ascalon lol, you calling me a scaamer makes me rethink some decisions.
I even made text bolder in those parts of the sentence which I didn't wanted you to miss. Not wanted to insult you, just give me the other word about how can I call someone who took my server for a development, then after a while launched just original files as they were, with a lot of promises about new content and updates, took plenty of money from my community and then fucked up everything. I couldn't find any other word, sorry.

For everybody who expects this works to be published, remember that before speaking of corrupt politicians, you have the same attitudes as them, after all whats the difference between you and them?

They steal thousands of money and you steal thousands hours of work.

The future will never become better if u expect so, because people will never change, greedyness after all.

Of course its not because you downloaded someones else project that your future will be horrible but if you take the attitude to download it now there will be no difference in future and maybe someday you will steal something because you got used to get things for free in the past...

If you don't want the future of your child to be so horrible as your present just think about what ur doing, even if the projects get published you can still make the difference by not downloading them :)

Maybe if you do not understand my point now, I know you will later

Peace :p

considering the fact I still have 30 pm's of you on my computer where you begged for the Tibia legends / Ascalon files this is pretty funny. enjoy a special handnote in a post that is incoming Lol,
I hope you get banned very soon, your attitude is disgusting.

Just open a thread in the download section when you actually release the files.
There is no need to make an announcement first, so I will close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back