• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

CipSoft, Important

Sir Blondi

Blackwood
Reaction score
Real Tibia: Currently 10312 players are online.
The maximum on all game worlds together was 64028 players on Nov 28 2007, 19:26:00 CET.

OT Servers: There are 28612 players online on 1128 servers.

What happened to rl tibia? ;/
About 3 years ago there was 64028 online in rl tibia, now max 30k or 35000 :(
The number of players online on ots is 3x the number of player online on rl tibia :huh:

I tell you why?
Because CipSoft is getting worse everyday, even with updates, updates don't change anything, absolutely, updates made Tibia worst than before, CipSoft should take decision, or rl Tibia will be extincted on the near future.

Kindly regards :peace:

Well Tibia becomes boring if you play it everydays and theres another thing (school is back), most of the tibian players get bored or quit becuz they got problems.

And about the OTS, every king of ots can get better/worse everydays or even close, but if one close theres another 1127 servers that are different of that one.

On RL Tibia everything is the same, you're doing always the same thing everydays.

Last edited:
Well Tibia becomes boring if you play it everydays and theres another thing (school is back), most of the tibian players get bored or quit becuz they got problems.

If really they've got problems cuz of school, so the number of players online on ots must be less than 28000+ ?!

I mean that there was 60,000+ max players online in whole tibia right?

Then must of them quited becuz of problems that they got.

Theres not much fun on Tibia if its always the same thing thats why theres more players on OTS, because every OTServers are Different.

I mean that there was 60,000+ max players online in whole tibia right?

Then must of them quited becuz of problems that they got.

Theres not much fun on Tibia if its always the same thing thats why theres more players on OTS, because every OTServers are Different.

I agree with you.
Signed!

It's because when 8.1 update was introduced, most players who was involved in wars left. Then noobs who bought their characters was introduced and enjoyed their stupid updates, Tibia thought it was smart to keep updating these dumb updates since these people aka kids did enjoy them. Therefor Tibia looks like it does today, if we stopped them the day they ruined it, it would be different today. I.e. everybody demonstrating to login ( it can actually work ) and then prove that their new update suck.

But the real real bad thing was introduction of hotkeys which is quite obvious. They could atleast try to hire massive amount of GMs or make an antibot feature back then.

Tibia.com is dying, it's a fact.. I've seen game worlds have less than 20 players online the first 2 hours after a global save... a bad sign...

nice, you figured something out which almost everybody knews years ago. Tibia.com is dying.

I didn't mean the dying as people see "get less and less players"...
I really meant DYING, they will close down, their budget decrease every month.. and they can't go on like that...
what people from here say tibia is dying is more of an "decreased amount of players" but none really meant that cipsoft will be gone in just a few years from now.

By the way it wasn't years ago it was clear, just a few months ago they increased in amount of players.. but the last 3 patches have made them decrease faster than normal so they're literally screwed now before the end of this year.

I will be very surprised if CipSoft still runs Tibia.com in 3 years.

It's because when 8.1 update was introduced, most players who was involved in wars left. Then noobs who bought their characters was introduced and enjoyed their stupid updates, Tibia thought it was smart to keep updating these dumb updates since these people aka kids did enjoy them. Therefor Tibia looks like it does today, if we stopped them the day they ruined it, it would be different today. I.e. everybody demonstrating to login ( it can actually work ) and then prove that their new update suck.

But the real real bad thing was introduction of hotkeys which is quite obvious. They could atleast try to hire massive amount of GMs or make an antibot feature back then.

8.1? what about 7.6?

You can't just say there are more players on OTservers than on Real Tibia.
I don't know, but there are many servers that spoof their online peak. In addition, there are lot of servers with no logout zones, people create a char there, put it into the trainers and exit and forget about it, so the character is online without someone playing it. In addition, CipSofts fights botters better than the OTs do. I have botted on 5 servers at once when I still played tibia and I think I am not the only one.

Indeed, the player counts decreased. That's because CipSoft started to banish botters alot more effective than before. Currently, there are 17,000 players online, in the evening it will be more. People all over the world play tibia and live in different timezones. So there never will be all active players online at once because some sleep and some are not. The 65,000 you mentioned is long ago when everybody was botting on several characers. In addition, there most likely was a double exp week where alot more people play.

I hope you see what I try to tell you.

You can't just say there are more players on OTservers than on Real Tibia.
I don't know, but there are many servers that spoof their online peak. In addition, there are lot of servers with no logout zones, people create a char there, put it into the trainers and exit and forget about it, so the character is online without someone playing it. In addition, CipSofts fights botters better than the OTs do. I have botted on 5 servers at once when I still played tibia and I think I am not the only one.

Indeed, the player counts decreased. That's because CipSoft started to banish botters alot more effective than before. Currently, there are 17,000 players online, in the evening it will be more. People all over the world play tibia and live in different timezones. So there never will be all active players online at once because some sleep and some are not. The 65,000 you mentioned is long ago when everybody was botting on several characers. In addition, there most likely was a double exp week where alot more people play.

I hope you see what I try to tell you.

I agree with you =)

I didn't mean the dying as people see "get less and less players"...
I really meant DYING, they will close down, their budget decrease every month.. and they can't go on like that...
what people from here say tibia is dying is more of an "decreased amount of players" but none really meant that cipsoft will be gone in just a few years from now.

By the way it wasn't years ago it was clear, just a few months ago they increased in amount of players.. but the last 3 patches have made them decrease faster than normal so they're literally screwed now before the end of this year.

I will be very surprised if CipSoft still runs Tibia.com in 3 years.

I havent even commented u & yes tibia is gonna be removed/going down.

8.1? what about 7.6?

Don't be ignorant, the 7.6 client didn't overtop 8.0. During 8.0 client it was at it's max online record ever. Sure, 7.X is the best client ever ( non-hotkey based ), but we can't deny the fact that people liked 8.0 more. But it might be because of more worlds, but still.

OT is mostly just spoofing and bots. CipSoft got 6k+ REAL players...

OT got, ehm 1-2k?

It's Cipsoft decision whether to have many players including many bots, or less players but equal number of really playing characters (wuthout bots).

Back