• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[CLASSIC 7.6] Snake Royal's Mapping | 2011

Snake Royal

Snake Hunter ♥
Reaction score
przechwytywanieki.png

I'm not a big fan of 7.6, but it looks pretty OK. I would like to see more screenshots tho. And I don't like when 8 small stones is that close to eachother. Spread it out.

przechwytywaniecx.png

Just curious but is there a map editor for 7.6?
@On topic looks pretty good considering its 7.6

Just curious but is there a map editor for 7.6?
@On topic looks pretty good considering its 7.6

Yea, I think simone's map editor has a version for it.

The mapping is awesome, but those sings are disturbing me :(

@UP becuz they became 9.1 noobs now ;))

@Topic Love it <3 reminds me of the map of the ghettoblaster if any1 remembers that one? :) Great!

Are you mapping for your own server? Else you could check out the server in my signature (click on "Outcast 7.6"). Maybe you could map for that server. Its a 7.6 custom with one of those really old "shitty" custom map but owner is updating map nowadays (it started back in 2005/2006 so) and its looking better and better. Im sure he would use your help if you offered it. Its highrate style but that doesnt mean you cant have nice maps and server also have possibility to have custom monsters (not sprites) so you can create your own hunt spawn themes. For example there is a Warlock-like creature with Ice troll outfit that is located on an ice island. Only imagination can stop you. PM me or register in forum (click on "forum" in my signature), register and post a thread about it. I can help you with contact to owner if you want.

beztytuu2jl.png

beztytuunp.png

Back