• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Cloow / Brook Kechup Thread

Cloow

Reaction score
Hello, im gonna post my screenshots here.

1552oox.png

9h2yyf.png

16706z9.png

993syo.png

just tellin you that brook scammed my friend and he used his recovery key and got in my friends house and theft like 300k from him

God damn..

Then i guess i'll leave this character, god damn.. !

Well i prefer to just start from level 5.. its the best thing to do, you'll get used to the game easily

its still kinda fun to start over again, =P You will have fun alot =P Thats what I think, I remember when Gold was out, I catched 2-3 belsprouts it was rly hard then and I went on cubone and died but I dexed it XDD Now its lvl 100 BRs selling diamond for 15kkkk each T_T

And i remember when i first caught a bellsprout, i woke up my brother and screamed : I CAUGHT A BELLSPROUT

And i remember when i first caught a bellsprout, i woke up my brother and screamed : I CAUGHT A BELLSPROUT

xDD and I remember the worst shit ever, the 12k or was it 13k waste on balls to catch bulbasaur, I started to try to catch a bulbasaur at lvl 23 or 24 with pidgeotto , yea lucky I catched it on 2 balls xD, then I went spamming bulba to catch and went to fix cash on other hunts etc., at lvl 40 something I finally catched it xDD so it was a great achievement for me

oh right, You LoLaye gave me about 3-4k too, when I tried to catch bulba remember?? XD

xDD and I remember the worst shit ever, the 12k or was it 13k waste on balls to catch bulbasaur, I started to try to catch a bulbasaur at lvl 23 or 24 with pidgeotto , yea lucky I catched it on 2 balls xD, then I went spamming bulba to catch and went to fix cash on other hunts etc., at lvl 40 something I finally catched it xDD so it was a great achievement for me

oh right, You LoLaye gave me about 3-4k too, when I tried to catch bulba remember?? XD

Sure do ;D

Back