• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[CLOSE THREAD]-[OnLook] Get description.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RosOT

Who am i?
Reaction score
TFS (0.3.6)

I am honestly stumped on this i have messed around with to much and its making me mad and i give up and ill be honest i need help :) It's going to make me mad cause its probably the easiest thing ever to do but what ever.

What i need is when a player looks at an item for example i am going to use [ID:18219] "PURPLE GEM" and when the player looks at this item it will send a Animated text to the tile that item is on saying what ever i configure in the text.

So when i look at the Purple Gem in this picture it sends and animated text.(Example in the picture)
I would also like configure this 1 script with multiple items in this room so if you could config a line i could copy and paste that would be great if not i can do that myself just stumped on this honestly.
aU7VaA3.png

I got it working a special way now :)
u5U2W4k.jpg

R0JVMS3.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back