• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Close thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay :) Id rather it be online today cause im bored, but the wait will make more people come online at once!

- - - Updated - - -

Also, did you get a website? :eek:

I will put the website, as soon the dedicate arrive, they told me it will be online in few hours.

Could you give an overview of the chosen exp stages or will they be the same as the ones in your starting post?
I hope they won't be to high at start since in my opinion if you can get 100 fast and then level really slow from that on, there is no point in leveling further at all since it will make little difference if someone is 100 or 110.
Besides you will loose alot of exp when you die in pvp which will prolly take a while to get back and demotivate me to even level after 100.

Could you give an overview of the chosen exp stages or will they be the same as the ones in your starting post?
I hope they won't be to high at start since in my opinion if you can get 100 fast and then level really slow from that on, there is no point in leveling further at all since it will make little difference if someone is 100 or 110.
Besides you will loose alot of exp when you die in pvp which will prolly take a while to get back and demotivate me to even level after 100.

Exp is lower than beta was, but its gonna still be fun and NOT so hard at all. Everyone will enjoy it.

Well, i thinking to have the Exp stage like this:

Code:
1 - 30 - 45x
31 - 50 - 35x
51 - 70 - 25x
71 - 90 - 20x
90 - 100 - 15x
100+ 5x

Ah well the exp stages are okey though I personally like the stages from 1-100 lowered a bit by like -5x but that's my opinion :>.
Just gives me more of an RPG feeling rather then a PG for PVP feeling if you understand. ;)

Anyways I'm looking forward to play here :)

Well you gotta change the ending/beginning of the last 3, its 70-90, then next is 90-100, so once you get 90 its gonna be in the 15x one now the 20 :p And nobody is gonna be over level 105, in beta I got 103 and the levels took too long cause some shit was broken and couldnt really kill demons with a blocker cause the UH was horrible exhaust, but I know that will be fixed but I guess you wont want many players over 110 anyway :p

Now i think its fine :D
Code:
1 - 30 - 45x
31 - 50 - 35x
51 - 70 - 25x
71 - 90 - 20x
91 - 100 - 15x
101 - 115 - 10x
115+ - 5x

May i ask if the server will come up tonight or you got any specific date? Im very ecxited to start asap! :D

Im now setting up the website on the new dedicate server. From there it will be a countdown from today till 30 May, time at that date i will decide when i setup the website :)

Between how should the Skill Rate & Magic Rate look like?

Well since you have no trainers, we tested this before, knights skills were way off. Even at 50x it took 3 hours from 50-53 sword, so you gotta change the hit multiplier or w/e in vocations. But did you also make knights attack speed a bit faster? @ ml rate, 12x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom