• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Closed!

Damnit I just realized I wont be home when the OT is on tomorrow, im gonna be like 3 hours late :(

I must say, your website looks very nice. Creating account and character is awesome (Didn't use account manager, thank god!). Have your own tibia client. Let's hope the map is 99% real tibia map, No DDos like Originaltibia. And no lags! I'm excited to play man, thanks alot for creating this server!

Today is the day boys and girls.

The server should be stable enough and ddos will happen but taken care off!

plssssssssssssss be sure you have a proper anti ddos protection.......... plssssssssss-,- im not asking you im begging you almost....

plssssssssssssss be sure you have a proper anti ddos protection.......... plssssssssss-,- im not asking you im begging you almost....

Yes please dont let ddos crash shut down your server :p People might be douchebags and start to ddos, but get some kind of protection :D

His Divine Shadow will destroy you all!

- - - Updated - - -

Jesus.. please don't tell me that only donation SD runes get 10x charge... If all SD runes get 10x charge.. GG server.

Take your Donation runes off, or change it to 1x omg you destroy the server with things like that

srsly

Take your Donation runes off, or change it to 1x omg you destroy the server with things like that

srsly

Those ingame shop are 3x and you conjure 2x.

Anyway i updated the first page, how many frags to rs and ban.

Code:
Frag to redskull 5
Frag to Ban 10
Frag disappear after 6 hours
Whiteskull Time: 15min
Ban time: 3 days

- - - Updated - - -

Ive change sds and uhs in the donation shop from 10x to -> 6x!

Last edited:
Those ingame shop are 3x and you conjure 2x.

Anyway i updated the first page, how many frags to rs and ban.

Code:
Frag to redskull 5
Frag to Ban 10
Frag disappear after 6 hours
Whiteskull Time: 15min
Ban time: 3 days

- - - Updated - - -

Ive change sds and uhs in the donation shop from 10x to -> 6x!

:/ oldschool better runes have normal charges or like 1x more then normal but 6x sds will destroy server

I dont know if you guys understood me right, Sds in shop that mean (Xodet etc...) Has 3x charges and uh to.
In donation shop it has 6x charges.

I dont see how that will destroy the gameplay.

how much cost a bp sd in Ingame Shop?
and plz be aware of paypal scammers... orginaltibia had much childs abusing paypal

how much cost a bp sd in Ingame Shop?
and plz be aware of paypal scammers... orginaltibia had much childs abusing paypal

Ingame bp of sd cost 6,1k (3x charges)

I never liked printer. To be honest, I never respected him as a person, neighter I liked his Personallity(if I even can say I know him, which i cant.) Well, but beside that, this guy is an amazing scripter and developer.

This is gonna be sucess and I will enjoy it. Hope to see most of you guys online and enjoy our war !

regards, Attila.

I never liked printer. To be honest, I never respected him as a person, neighter I liked his Personallity(if I even can say I know him, which i cant.) Well, but beside that, this guy is an amazing scripter and developer.

This is gonna be sucess and I will enjoy it. Hope to see most of you guys online and enjoy our war !

regards, Attila.

What ive done :( Im trying to listening to my bro's, im taking in suggestions so just keep commenting and we will make it happen :)

People play oldschool tibia for the feeling. Making alts to make runes, more fun and challenging. Making 3x rune charges is too easy and people will quit

Back
Top Bottom