• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Closed!

Never once got proven wrong on anything i've argued with, seeing how this is the first time it's actually NOT an opinion, you can't say I do it often. Moron.

About the SD stack, i'm confident it didn't hit everyone on the stack, although im not 100% sure. But i'm stickin to my story, you don't like it? Don't argue back. :)

Bro, it make sense that it should hit the whole stack. Else you cant kill people which goes upstairs.

Updated, added multi-client to download.

Check the website for more information.

Code:
*Player has always full light!
*Dragon Lord has out of space, that has been fixed!
*Bow range was 6 now its 8! (According tibia)
*Runes weight has been fixed according to tibia 74/772!
*Some other bug fixs!

See you ingame :)

Updated, added multi-client to download.

Check the website for more information.

Code:
*Player has always full light!
*Dragon Lord has out of space, that has been fixed!
*Bow range was 6 now its 8! (According tibia)
*Runes weight has been fixed according to tibia 74/772!
*Some other bug fixs!

See you ingame :)

Thats great Printer :) Now people wont need to try hack the client for light hack and we have MC :)

Thats great Printer :) Now people wont need to try hack the client for light hack and we have MC :)

That made no sense. So since people are hacking the client to get aimbot,should we just add an aimbot to the client to prevent the abuse?

No,its not making sense.

That made no sense. So since people are hacking the client to get aimbot,should we just add an aimbot to the client to prevent the abuse?

No,its not making sense.

Multiclient and light hack is a little more ... mellow form of cheating, but I still agree with you, never bow for the cheaters

No,its not making sense.

I understand what he trying to say. But i dont call those things as cheat. Since light has been added on the newest clients and mc is not a big deal of it. Since they cant use the bots to even hunt, aimbot and etc..

I understand what he trying to say. But i dont call those things as cheat. Since light has been added on the newest clients and mc is not a big deal of it. Since they cant use the bots to even hunt, aimbot and etc..

Still not making sense. Light is not hacking since its been added to the new client. They added hotkey aswell,integrated aimbot so from here and forward we're free to use whatever we want cause we can just quote what you say about how its on a newer client so its not cheating. We're playing 7.4,not 8.0 crap.

yes but he wont add hotkeys and such? who said that? stop making it a big problem. You can crack a MC and light in 5 mins, its something that doesnt benefit a lot

Still not making sense. Light is not hacking since its been added to the new client. They added hotkey aswell,integrated aimbot so from here and forward we're free to use whatever we want cause we can just quote what you say about how its on a newer client so its not cheating. We're playing 7.4,not 8.0 crap.

So, you taking the light thing, serious? Lol atleast im not selling light 24/7 as Ex. Realots.

As Turbot said.

And i dont think its possible to add hotkeys to the client. Since none has the real sources to it.

hey printer maybe you can open on port 7172 pvp server with lvls 50 i already ask fribben about to make that but he always told me that he will do it on the future and he its never done so just think about it.

So, you taking the light thing, serious? Lol atleast im not selling light 24/7 as Ex. Realots.

As Turbot said.

And i dont think its possible to add hotkeys to the client. Since none has the real sources to it.

Actually its able with some knowledge

Someone should make a decent medium rate server,anti bot, 7.4 for US players... The populated servers are in europe and the us one has few players because they suck big time.

Someone should make a decent medium rate server,anti bot, 7.4 for US players... The populated servers are in europe and the us one has few players because they suck big time.

I see what you are meaning. But buying a proxy player for US Cost extra and im still unsure that i will do it. Since i got to low players online and to much random pking.

I see what you are meaning. But buying a proxy player for US Cost extra and im still unsure that i will do it. Since i got to low players online and to much random pking.

I was talking in general but maybe here is a quick tip for you

1) Reset server.

2) Lower rates to make it more rpg ish and people will think twice before pking.

3) Penalties

4) and dont f with old times (7.4) features.

I was talking in general but maybe here is a quick tip for you

1) Reset server.

2) Lower rates to make it more rpg ish and people will think twice before pking.

3) Penalties

4) and dont f with old times (7.4) features.

Well, we will see what i will do. Got many requests about make it no-pvp. Then they can make wars by guild war system as the latest tibia versions.

Well, we will see what i will do. Got many requests about make it no-pvp. Then they can make wars by guild war system as the latest tibia versions.

Maybe with this feature, there will be proper wars finally :eek:. But I doubt it will work, the community will probably not like it, they will not be able to go on and randomly kill lvl 60 sorc on combo ue just to get his quest items.

So printer whats up with the server now? we need updates on the server :D

Back