• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Closed

What type of server story should it be:

• Pokemon Story

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • Tibiamon Custom Story

Votes: 5 45.5%

• Total voters
"well i know what you all think, it's Printer again with one of his projects, which will never finish. But this time i will promise that i'll finish this project and stick too it."

Lol, we all know it wont happen <3

"well i know what you all think, it's Printer again with one of his projects, which will never finish. But this time i will promise that i'll finish this project and stick too it."

Lol, we all know it wont happen <3
It will <3

About the question, i want to make this project unique as possible.

go tibiamon, so we don't need to stick with those uggly sprites and we can do more custom content :)))

Now when you look on your own "pokemon"
yg0u7BjO3.png

"Pokemons" have their own expTable and higher level player and "pokemon" is. Stronger the stats of your "pokemon" gets.

im just sad. you didnt explain anything on the other thread. Explain what happened
There was alot of rewriting and etc.. Has to be done too that project, which gave me headache and also i felt that i have not so much knowlegde about (Oldschool nor Rl Tibia). So i gave it away too a friend of mine.

Also i want to make my own custom content. I want to be able to add my own stuff, instead of make it replica of Tibia.

I understand how you feel honestly, you know me, I've been in the OT community for way too long and get this, I've haven't ran a server since 2006.
The motivation to run a server is somewhat non-existent to me, but the motivation to work on servers is through the roof most times.

I can't tell you how many awesome servers I've made up to this point, only to never be put online.
It's just the way how I like it and there's absolutely nothing wrong with that.

So, from that point on, all I've been doing is creating cool content to show the OT community that there's no limit of creativity.
I'm sure you've seen my Colossus boss. I sat in my chair one day and thought "Bosses are boring these days, all they are is just monsters with more HP and damage", and then a few days later (yes, a few torturous days -.-), tada Colossus was born.

I've had multiple other kinds of these visions, especially like what you're doing now with the pet system. Someday I'll work on something incredibly cool and maybe I'll stumble upon something that has never been seen before. I'm not trying to brag or anything, but knowing the fact that you can do anything with your skills is simply one of the greatest feelings in the world. That's what I like to do.

Anyways, I'm not here to tell you what to do, just keep doing what you love to do.

I understand how you feel honestly, you know me, I've been in the OT community for way too long and get this, I've haven't ran a server since 2006.
The motivation to run a server is somewhat non-existent to me, but the motivation to work on servers is through the roof most times.

I can't tell you how many awesome servers I've made up to this point, only to never be put online.

So, from that point on, all I've been doing is creating cool content to show the OT community that there's no limit of creativity.
I'm sure you've seen my Colossus boss. I sat in my chair one day and thought "Bosses are boring these days, all they are is just monsters with more HP and damage", and then a few days later (yes, a few torturous days -.-), tada Colossus was born.

I've had multiple other kinds of these visions, especially like what you're doing now with the pet system. Someday I'll work on something incredibly cool and maybe I'll stumble upon something that has never been seen before. I'm not trying to brag or anything, but knowing the fact that you can do anything with your skills is simply one of the greatest feelings in the world. That's what I like to do.

Anyways, I'm not here to tell you what to do, just keep doing what you love to do.
Couldn't have said it any better.

The bigger problem is mostly the time, people who are able to do those things mostly don't have the time to put onwards their work.
OT is completly about creativity there are no limits how so ever, the only limitation is your imagination.

I'd rather see 200 different concepts from you who might not ever get finished, then if you just waste your skills on the wrong end and do what everyone does.. basicly nothing..
Just keep doing what you do, I can speak for the entire community here and say we enjoy whatever you started so far and it would be even more awesome if you actually finish it this time around :)

then go for something that is not out there already.. your pokemon server was nice but there a huge amount of right now. rather release something brand new..

Thanks mate, i agree with you. As you said, we need to think outside of the box and instead of just replica Tibia. Make own custom stuff, as your Colossus Boss mode, which was very very awesome.

Couldn't have said it any better.

The bigger problem is mostly the time, people who are able to do those things mostly don't have the time to put onwards their work.
OT is completly about creativity there are no limits how so ever, the only limitation is your imagination.

I'd rather see 200 different concepts from you who might not ever get finished, then if you just waste your skills on the wrong end and do what everyone does.. basicly nothing..
Just keep doing what you do, I can speak for the entire community here and say we enjoy whatever you started so far and it would be even more awesome if you actually finish it this time around :)
Cheers mate :), i'll do my best too finish this time and also make it so unique as possible :)
then go for something that is not out there already.. your pokemon server was nice but there a huge amount of right now. rather release something brand new..
I agree, thats why i thougt about make it based on mostly Tibia sprs, but also adding own custom sprs and make it's own story.

It's really hard to someone who knows about servers/script, to someone who is here since the beginning of this community to put a server online cus we dont want something new, we want something unique, something never seen, ofc I will support this as long as possible and people who knows you and knows this community and his members will help, and you know that.

I think like Evan, new story and new quests doesnt means just stronger monters or better items, you need new things like season changes with new routes in winter closed in summer, unique things.

Gud luck with this will play for sure.

If you have to ask the community "What kind of server to make" you won't have the motivation to follow through on a large project. You should make the server YOU envision and want to play as a gamer and you'll find you might make something great.

If you have to ask the community "What kind of server to make" you won't have the motivation to follow through on a large project. You should make the server YOU envision and want to play as a gamer and you'll find you might make something great.
True but i never have time to play my own server. Since i need to keep the server updated :) But what i like is custom and unique, which let me add my own stories :p

Back