• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Compiling new skill bars

Hokku

Reaction score
Hello, got a enchanting skill on my server and wish to create a client skill bar like magic, etc. Searched a lot and only found this. I have a question, should i download a new sources and edit them, or the sources already on my server folder?

Thanks.

EDIT

Installed the last boost ver 1.62 and it worked. (Last post)

Last edited:
I edited the sources, and add the new enchanting skill to the entire project, should i build the forgotten now and apply on my server? Lack of tutos and info on the web :/

I parsed it and seems to be ok, but when rebuilding:

Code:
1>------ Rebuild All started: Project: theforgottenserver, Configuration: Release x64 ------
1>  otpch.cpp
1>  Unknown compiler version - please run the configure tests and report the results
1>c:\users\daniel\desktop\forgottenserver-master\src\otpch.h(44): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'pugixml.hpp': No such file or directory
========== Rebuild All: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 skipped ==========

Im following the next dominique guide for compiling, here. I think i faild on step 6 or 7, but i already pasrsed the files so dont know.

follow the tutorial here:
Compiling · otland/forgottenserver Wiki · GitHub

it seems like you didn't install the sdk properly

Lol i didnt, just unzipped it, as i see in the guide, testing atm.

EDIT:

Finally MVS start rebuilding, got a error on iologindata.cpp cuz the skill writing. ~FIXED

Second MVS try, failed.

Output from build:

Code:
1>------ Rebuild All started: Project: theforgottenserver, Configuration: Release x64 ------
1>  otpch.cpp
1>  Unknown compiler version - please run the configure tests and report the results
1>  actions.cpp
1>  ban.cpp
1>  baseevents.cpp
1>  bed.cpp
1>  chat.cpp
1>  combat.cpp
1>  condition.cpp
1>  configmanager.cpp
1>  connection.cpp
1>  container.cpp
1>  creature.cpp
1>  creatureevent.cpp
1>  cylinder.cpp
1>  database.cpp
1>  databasemanager.cpp
1>  databasetasks.cpp
1>  depotchest.cpp
1>  depotlocker.cpp
1>  events.cpp
1>  fileloader.cpp
1>  game.cpp
1>  globalevent.cpp
1>  groups.cpp
1>  guild.cpp
1>  house.cpp
1>  housetile.cpp
1>  inbox.cpp
1>  ioguild.cpp
1>  iologindata.cpp
1>  iomap.cpp
1>  iomapserialize.cpp
1>  iomarket.cpp
1>  item.cpp
1>  items.cpp
1>  luascript.cpp
1>  mailbox.cpp
1>  map.cpp
1>  monster.cpp
1>  monsters.cpp
1>  mounts.cpp
1>  movement.cpp
1>  networkmessage.cpp
1>  npc.cpp
1>  otserv.cpp
1>  outfit.cpp
1>  outputmessage.cpp
1>  party.cpp
1>C:\local\boost_1_57_0\boost/lockfree/stack.hpp(139): error C2280: 'std::atomic<boost::lockfree::detail::tagged_index>::atomic(void) noexcept': attempting to reference a deleted function (compiling source file ..\src\outputmessage.cpp)
1>  C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 14.0\VC\include\atomic(675): note: see declaration of 'std::atomic<boost::lockfree::detail::tagged_index>::atomic' (compiling source file ..\src\outputmessage.cpp)
1>  C:\local\boost_1_57_0\boost/lockfree/stack.hpp(137): note: while compiling class template member function 'boost::lockfree::stack<T *,boost::lockfree::capacity<2048>,boost::parameter::void_,boost::parameter::void_>::stack(void)'
1>          with
1>          [
1>              T=_Refoa
1>          ] (compiling source file ..\src\outputmessage.cpp)
1>  c:\users\daniel\desktop\forgottenserver-master\src\lockfree.h(57): note: see reference to function template instantiation 'boost::lockfree::stack<T *,boost::lockfree::capacity<2048>,boost::parameter::void_,boost::parameter::void_>::stack(void)' being compiled
1>          with
1>          [
1>              T=_Refoa
1>  c:\users\daniel\desktop\forgottenserver-master\src\lockfree.h(47): note: see reference to class template instantiation 'boost::lockfree::stack<T *,boost::lockfree::capacity<2048>,boost::parameter::void_,boost::parameter::void_>' being compiled
1>          with
1>          [
1>              T=_Refoa
1>  c:\users\daniel\desktop\forgottenserver-master\src\lockfree.h(46): note: while compiling class template member function 'void LockfreePoolingAllocator<U,2048>::deallocate(T *,std::size_t) const'
1>          with
1>          [
1>              U=_Refoa,
1>              T=_Refoa
1>  C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 14.0\VC\include\xmemory0(987): note: see reference to function template instantiation 'void LockfreePoolingAllocator<U,2048>::deallocate(T *,std::size_t) const' being compiled
1>          with
1>          [
1>              U=_Refoa,
1>              T=_Refoa
1>  C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 14.0\VC\include\xmemory0(883): note: see reference to class template instantiation 'LockfreePoolingAllocator<U,2048>' being compiled
1>          with
1>          [
1>              U=_Refoa
1>  C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 14.0\VC\include\memory(987): note: see reference to class template instantiation 'std::_Wrap_alloc<LockfreePoolingAllocator<U,2048>>' being compiled
1>          with
1>          [
1>              U=_Refoa
1>  ..\src\outputmessage.cpp(82): note: see reference to function template instantiation 'std::shared_ptr<OutputMessage> std::allocate_shared<OutputMessage,OutputMessageAllocator,>(const _Alloc &)' being compiled
1>          with
1>          [
1>              _Alloc=OutputMessageAllocator
1>          ]
1>  C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 14.0\VC\include\chrono(1075): note: see reference to class template instantiation 'std::chrono::duration<__int64,std::milli>' being compiled (compiling source file ..\src\outputmessage.cpp)
1>  player.cpp
1>  position.cpp
1>  protocol.cpp
1>  protocolgame.cpp
1>  protocollogin.cpp
1>  protocolold.cpp
1>  quests.cpp
1>  raids.cpp
1>  rsa.cpp
1>  scheduler.cpp
1>  scriptmanager.cpp
1>  server.cpp