• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling Compiling Source Produces server.exe files - Is this all I need?

swashed

Reaction score
Hey guys, I've been running a distro that comes pre-compiled and it's time I start making my own deeper changes. I've compiled the new Release (server.exe) file and I'm wondering if all I need to do is run it in the same directory as the original release server.exe file or is there more to it?

well next time properly write a request thread and put what distro you are using and preferably reference the github or thread.
Hey guys, I've been running a distro that comes pre-compiled and it's time I start making my own deeper changes. I've compiled the new Release (server.exe) file and I'm wondering if all I need to do is run it in the same directory as the original release server.exe file or is there more to it?
.dll files data folder and config.lua + client matching the RSA if it is using any custom systems

Back